nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I’ve got a problem I can’t get into the lance office every time I go in when it’s 9:00 when I get into the precinct time is 11:20 help ?

Dtown1993

Mar 14, 2019
I have a hard time figuring out exactly what the creator means in their Patreon posts (the writing in the game seems much better, even though that's not even understandable most of the time, if that's any indication). But IIRC the latest post is just stating that all of the characters will be involved in some kind of final event.

My relationship with this game is weird. I love it in spite of its writing, which is excusable because of the dream-like state you're in the whole game. I'm mostly just ready for it to end, though. I like it better as a sandbox and kind of wish they would plan for a final update with a bunch of new scenarios to get involved in.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This game's #1 glaring flaw is its overly rigid prerequisites to do literally anything!: :mad: Unlocking aspects of the story, new locations, or other in-game features, you're required to jump through hoops that don't make any sense at all!

3 major examples:
- Why do I have to do a specific sequence of actions with Oliver just to unlock the bank region? Why can't Kate just go to the bank and open an account like any other normal person? Why does Kate specifically have to massage near Oliver's head and climb on him just to unlock the date? The "hint" is to give him an erotic massage. That's way to vague for a way to specific course of action.

- I get that a less lewd person is unlikely to do paid sexual favors on strangers, that's fine, it makes sense up to a certain point. Kate could have a lewdness score of 9,000 and STILL not pursue any prostitution because she has to have 3 drinks in a row first. And before she can drink 3 drinks, she has to do all this other stuff! Why does Kate have to go through a whole line of story elements to be able to have 3 drinks? If a person wants to get blacked-out drunk, they're going to have that extra drink.

- Why does Kate have to meet Lucy and go to the hospital to unlock pregnancy? Last I checked, a woman could get pregnant after hitting puberty. Is computer code menopause is a thing? I had to dig through these forums to figure out how to access this part of the game, which should not ever happen if a game is being developed properly.

Last edited:

easports1200

Jul 22, 2018
What awaits us ahead, well...
Let me explain it at the characters level. We will see everyone, not counting the passenger and some strangers. We will meet with someone quickly, and with someone we will stay longer. It was exciting to fit everyone in one release and eventually create it the way it was originally conceived, that is doubly nice.
Two big events await us in the future. The first event will be the final release.

next release will be the final

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
Final... really? With the way they have been story telling, I assume that they have a plan for a new game about time traveling ghosts from mars with dog ninjas chasing at their heels.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
No, it's about a character who gets locked in a prison, and does all the rounds, obsessively pulling levers, picking up objects and taking showers at apparent random ...

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Okay I'll just ask.

I've played this game again and again and never managed to get her to drink 3 drinks.
Please for the love of god do not point me to the "walkthrough", it makes barely more sense than the actual game.

How do I get there? Apparently most of the story is behind that one event.

NIcHO

Dec 15, 2018
Okay I'll just ask.

I've played this game again and again and never managed to get her to drink 3 drinks.
Please for the love of god do not point me to the "walkthrough", it makes barely more sense than the actual game.

How do I get there? Apparently most of the story is behind that one event.
at the night club you must have drink 2 coctail then for the 3rd coctail you need to have a bottle of whine and drink it

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes