Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Man I don't know if the drugs exist in this world to be high enough to understand what the frick they were thinking with this story... if you can call it that

I have absolutely no idea what is going on and with each update it just got more confusing and boring... I have a feeling they just got bored with this project, slapped "1.0" on it (for a final version, it's still buggy and all debug features like level up buttons and reset menu are still here) and called it a day. If I was a patreon of theirs, I think I'd be so effing pissed off lol
That's not it. They have been like this from the start. One (like me) could have thought that with the huge success and support they would have invested in the game quality or speed of delelopment or external help. They didn't: they just kept taking huge amount of money every month (more than 11000 $ *every* *single* *month* for a while) releasing time and time again little content with barely understandable english and without any basic control or intelligible idea on the story they were supposed to tell.

That's more or less what these devs are: very very very lucky, in my opinion they don't deserve one tenth of what they made.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Well this is kind of disappointing, to be honest. Not just the fact that the game's quite buggy, but in it's attemps of trying to become abstract and have a story, it's gameplay just ends up being forgotten. I like the story, it's quite intriguing and plays a lot with the perspective, with our character wondering where does the dream ends and the reality begins. However, the replayablility is just so poor, and removing sex scenes as the game goes on doesn't seems right for an ero-G. And considering this final release is supposed to be at least the end of a Chapter, I guess there's not much else we can expect. But I don't think it's completely the end of this game's lifespan ( at least until the next released in 5 months ), but their game unfortunately stopped being interesting as soon as the wait between updates ( relative to the content added ) started to grow. However, the story is in my view the best thing about this game, but it was too ambitious for its own good. Many unsolved mysteries are still waiting, and to say it's the only thing I want for the next update is sad when you remember that this is an Ero-G.

Reactions: cooldude33

doodadz

Aug 8, 2018
That's not it. They have been like this from the start. One (like me) could have thought that with the huge success and support they would have invested in the game quality or speed of delelopment or external help. They didn't: they just kept taking huge amount of money every month (more than 11000 $ *every* *single* *month* for a while) releasing time and time again little content with barely understandable english and without any basic control or intelligible idea on the story they were supposed to tell.

That's more or less what these devs are: very very very lucky, in my opinion they don't deserve one tenth of what they made.
I'm very much inclined to agree with you there. It feels like the core idea might have been good, but the execution is just terrible and the end result - if that is really it - embarrassing considering the funds they had available. I feel sorry for all the people who gave them such sums.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Final:Release_

Magical feeling...
To start the latest version, you need to talk with Lucy, after meeting with Zoe in a temporary cell (old event).

Some notes:
- technical information on sites will be updated soon,
- information about the future of our team will appear next,

- the third exit from the prison is simplified, now you can just stay in the cell until the exit.
- you can walk naked after finding the achievement “Out of space”.
- report bugs in the comments on this post, if you find it.
- play with sound. And...

We present to you our first ship on this development journey here, on Patreon -

Insexsity

Thanks to you, it has become possible.
Thank you, dreamer.
And thanks to Patreon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
_Maxi build
Mega_links:

Not Mega (mirror links):

Have a good night comrades.

Edit: Delete the space
muttdoggy UncleVT

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Well this is kind of disappointing, to be honest. Not just the fact that the game's quite buggy, but in it's attemps of trying to become abstract and have a story, it's gameplay just ends up being forgotten. I like the story, it's quite intriguing and plays a lot with the perspective, with our character wondering where does the dream ends and the reality begins. However, the replayablility is just so poor, and removing sex scenes as the game goes on doesn't seems right for an ero-G. And considering this final release is supposed to be at least the end of a Chapter, I guess there's not much else we can expect. But I don't think it's completely the end of this game's lifespan ( at least until the next released in 5 months ), but their game unfortunately stopped being interesting as soon as the wait between updates ( relative to the content added ) started to grow. However, the story is in my view the best thing about this game, but it was too ambitious for its own good. Many unsolved mysteries are still waiting, and to say it's the only thing I want for the next update is sad when you remember that this is an Ero-G.
"Many unsolved mysteries are still waiting" - majority of the time, we can't get a happy ending.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well that's.... a little disappointing.
I wonder if something happened to their team.
I'll still play it though, I'm interested enough in this to play it one more time.
Still.. there's so much vague stuff we never got any resolution to, I can't imagine this is what they had planned.
But that assumes they had a plan to begin with.

arkadian

Mar 9, 2018
I stopped paying attention to this game after creator starting to adding so many rape scenes. Is there vanilla route to finish the game now or is it still about corruptation?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I stopped paying attention to this game after creator starting to adding so many rape scenes. Is there vanilla route to finish the game now or is it still about corruptation?
Well the whole game's about this super obtuse thing about this traumatised girl finding out who she is or something.
Corruption is a part of it, in general if a game has that tag it's gonna be non-con eventually and not improve.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Why people complain about??

The only thing i see it's the game is finished nothing more finaly hope some devs will take example of that. :cautious:

You complain about the game it still buggy who's care dude the AAA games are buggy too and no one give some shits about it so why??

You say they don't deserve the money that they earn LOL i know it's much better to be a patreon of a dev who'll not finished his game or give you some shitty update like a bunch of games here after two fucking years some devs give you some shitty updates WTF mate finish your fucking game i don't care about the money you want finish your game.

• Haha

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Why people complain about??

The only thing i see it's the game is finished nothing more finaly hope some devs will take example of that. :cautious:

You complain about the game it still buggy who's care dude the AAA games are buggy too and no one give some shits about it so why??

You say they don't deserve the money that they earn LOL i know it's much better to be a patreon of a dev who'll not finished his game or give you some shitty update like a bunch of games here after two fucking years some devs give you some shitty updates WTF mate finish your fucking game i don't care about the money you want finish your game.
1/ Nothing is beyond criticism, people like this game that's why they complain. They wish it was better, feedback is important to the growth of an artist. You think you're protecting something you like but all you're doing is cheapening it and if you enable a bad dev all you do is stunt their growth.

2/ Yeah the game is finished but it feels rushed, a lot of plot threads and characters get no endings, and the game takes away options as it goes along, again feedback. It's important to a game developer who takes their work seriously. Even beyond games there's other things. Book writers have editors, directors have trailer reactions(look at Sonic vs Star Wars, one fixed their aesthetic and themes and the other went entirely against the fanbase), game developers have user feedback.

3/ AAA games have bugs but they didn't get there by releasing bad products from the very beginning, even then there's always patches and work put into fixing them after, this does not invalidate criticism on this game's behalf. No game is perfect, but this one seemed very half-baked for the duration of its dev cycle and it still feels off in a lot of places, even though it's finished. It leads people who like it to wonder what happened for them to rush a finishing update. If you don't have standards, that's fine, but don't push this narrative on people. It's not okay to have a buggy game regardless of the studio's size, especially not in a finished product. Hell, AAA games that fuck up also get bad feedback, just look at Fallout76 and a lot of EA games. It doesn't make it okay for this game to have them, if anything they should try to separate themselves from AAA, Indies are supposed to be the opposing force to big corporate greed.

4/ Quote someone who said this game didn't deserve money. Find me a post that outright says "lol fuck these guys and their shitty game i want them to fail and stop making money." I don't know what else you said there but it seems like you were comparing this dev to "other devs" yes, other devs are lazy and shitty. This is the argument of a small child, "Yeah but Timmy also broke his window!" doesn't matter what Timmy did. We're not talking about him or his window, who cares what Timmy does, it doesn't make it okay for you to do it, and again those devs get yelled at for being bad when they're bad, as they should. I don't know why people make this argument, it's awful. This dev isn't beyond criticism. That's a childish way to argue.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Any save files or what do I reset it to as I lost my old saves.
The save files for this game are stored in the Windows registry, which I don't recommend you mess with but someone might've posted one somewhere. I think the last update we got here for the game was the Library/Police update so maybe reset it to that if it lets you.

Reactions: Rambo1221

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
1/ Nothing is beyond criticism, people like this game that's why they complain. They wish it was better, feedback is important to the growth of an artist. You think you're protecting something you like but all you're doing is cheapening it and if you enable a bad dev all you do is stunt their growth.

They amateurs (Devs) Right?? So maybe you can even just give him some good criticism not just your game is buggy mate it's so stupid to say that all game are buggy too.

I'm a big fan of some devs because they try to finishing a game they grown with the game is still buggy ok the game have a bad english ok but please you want a good criticism dude you give us a game finished thank you but try to be better for the next one with all the good criticism some people here give you.

That's the point of a guy who love the game they're amateurs we need to understand that.

2/ Yeah the game is finished but it feels rushed, a lot of plot threads and characters get no endings, and the game takes away options as it goes along, again feedback. It's important to a game developer who takes their work seriously. Even beyond games there's other things. Book writers have editors, directors have trailer reactions(look at Sonic vs Star Wars, one fixed their aesthetic and themes and the other went entirely against the fanbase), game developers have user feedback.

Yeah the game feels rushed but maybe it's because they want that because they can't finished in a other way. Who's know.

4/ Quote someone who said this game didn't deserve money. Find me a post that outright says "lol fuck these guys and their shitty game i want them to fail and stop making money." I don't know what else you said there but it seems like you were comparing this dev to "other devs" yes, other devs are lazy and shitty. This is the argument of a small child, "Yeah but Timmy also broke his window!" doesn't matter what Timmy did. We're not talking about him or his window, who cares what Timmy does, it doesn't make it okay for you to do it. That's a childish way to argue.

I'm a small child because i speak true??

I'm comparing some devs because some guys complain about the game but they finish their game dude some devs here even not finishing their game after years pal so what it's childish to say that??

Look here they have some games here that all people love they love it because the game is fun but they know the game will not be finished they don't complain about it even more they give their money to this devs so i'm a small child because i say stop your hypocrisy and don't complain about this game just because it's still buggy. I don't speak very well so i'm sorry about that. :)

• Angry

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
1/ Amateurs need feedback too. For the several shitty ones that just say "lol ur game broken" there's others like me who report things properly. The game's clearly not being made by English-speakers so that's a problem to begin with. Amateurs don't get a pass because they're starting out, this game is 3 years old. You don't get a participation trophy because you did your best but came up short. That's not how this works, you set out to start a business you don't get out of bankruptcy after mismanaging assets because you "did your best" with your spending. Stop it.

2/ Yeah who's to know, do you know? I sure don't. Speculation happens when a game mysteriously goes from 80% done to 100% and nothing's said about it. It's a natural reaction to the unknown. Unless you have hard facts and direct quotes you have no ground to stand on to tell people to stop speculating because that's what people do.

3/ The argument is childish. Geseeki is easily the WORST, LAZIEST dev on Patreon but I'm not comparing his work to any other game. When I talk about it, unless it's explicitly necessary I will only speak about his game on his own merits. Simply put, someone else doing something shitty doesn't make it okay for you to do it, otherwise the fucking planet would be chaos.

This game is 3 years old, it took that long to make.. this. By your logic, your standard, if I were to compare it to other games then I've seen games made by start-ups begin and finish within that timeframe, being an amateur isn't an excuse anymore especially when there's so many resources readily available to the public for free that you could use to learn to code. There's free online courses, there's a trillion Youtube videos and support forums, this one being one of them, etc. You're defending the game even though no one's attacked it.

P.S. Still waiting on that quote. Find a post that says "i hate these people i hope they lose all their money they don't deserve it" etc. You're not getting away from making such a bold allegation without backing it up.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes