Darkcloudx79

Aug 18, 2017
That's a common Patreon problem, as well as ghost Patrons who forget that they were even supporting something and don't notice a few bucks being taken out of their bank accounts monthly. It's one reason why delayed or super slow games continue to thrive for so long unattended.
Which really aggravating about Patreon. Add the fact that there are also shady dev's on there as well...

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
This game is a mess. The club sequence is utterly broken: You HAVE to waste all your money on drinks (even if you don´t want to) and there is no way out of the club. This game´s a Patreon scam, and a cheap one.

Jan 27, 2018
Im a few versions out of date because Im tard-tard and forgot to update. So my save seems to break the load whenever I try launch it. Has anyone got a version part way in on the most recent version?

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Having trouble with the prison sequence? anyone able to help me out? seems like an infinite loop
To go on you have to finish all 3 route to escape prison: 1 you obtain the choffeir'number frem your cellmate. 2 you have to pull the electricity pannel over the table in the interrogation chamber. 3 I don't remember sorry.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes