Nov 28, 2019
I'm loving this game so far, but got a bit confused as to how to continue. Eva disappeared and Anna came, but when I look through the walkthrough some stuff says I need to "finish the Eva story" or something to that effect. Is there something additional I need to do, like requesting to buy the apartment from Nina?

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
I'm loving this game so far, but got a bit confused as to how to continue. Eva disappeared and Anna came, but when I look through the walkthrough some stuff says I need to "finish the Eva story" or something to that effect. Is there something additional I need to do, like requesting to buy the apartment from Nina?
Yeah you need to buy the apartment to progress.

Nov 28, 2019
Yeah you need to buy the apartment to progress.
OK Thanks. Are there any more guidelines on what to do next as well? I'm quite confused because the quest list in game tells me to do something to Walter that I promised the policeman to, but I'm not sure what I should be doing? I'm also interested in the pregnancy content, is that the way to go?

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
OK Thanks. Are there any more guidelines on what to do next as well? I'm quite confused because the quest list in game tells me to do something to Walter that I promised the policeman to, but I'm not sure what I should be doing? I'm also interested in the pregnancy content, is that the way to go?
Well if i remember correctly, there should be a question mark on the right side of the screen that tells you which scenes you can get (if highlighted in green, it means you can do it right now) and sometimes those scenes progress the story. As for the policeman, you can't do much other than visit his apartment for a few sex scenes (as far as i remember anyways, i haven't played it in a while)

Nov 28, 2019
What about after pregnancy? How should I progress? The online guide says I should speak to the female doctor but idk what to say.

EDIT: I managed to finish that part and escape from the prison once, but I don't know how to access the prison again. Walkthrough says to meditate alone and then go back to my home? There is no effect, I suspect it is because the meditation isn't working, it only says "time passes". I did meditation training with Mark once already.

Last edited:

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
What about after pregnancy? How should I progress? The online guide says I should speak to the female doctor but idk what to say.

EDIT: I managed to finish that part and escape from the prison once, but I don't know how to access the prison again. Walkthrough says to meditate alone and then go back to my home? There is no effect, I suspect it is because the meditation isn't working, it only says "time passes". I did meditation training with Mark once already.
I don't remember much about the game, but you should complete all meditation options with mark. Then, when you meditate, you'll have the option to enter the void, that's where you can enter the prison again

Nov 28, 2019
I can't get out of the prison for the second time? I got the phone number but nobody picks up the phone. I know I'm supposed to pull the lever in the interrogation room, but even if I stand next to the lever I cannot interact with it. Are there some conditions for me to do so? It is my second time in the prison, my cellmate is gone and I got the phone number already.

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
I can't get out of the prison for the second time? I got the phone number but nobody picks up the phone. I know I'm supposed to pull the lever in the interrogation room, but even if I stand next to the lever I cannot interact with it. Are there some conditions for me to do so? It is my second time in the prison, my cellmate is gone and I got the phone number already.
A few posts back you can find a complete walkthrough on how to finish the prison part. Its the one i used

Nov 28, 2019
A few posts back you can find a complete walkthrough on how to finish the prison part. Its the one i used
I have some problems, can it have something to do with how I escaped the first time (without using walkthrough) by accidentally getting the black card? I was able to achieve the first escape method (sent to punishment cell and meditate) this time, but I am unable to do the step after that. The cellmate won't speak to me, and another problem is that my bed (of the void I enter after meditation) is on the first floor, the second floor door is labelled as Eva's apartment and has eva telling me something cryptic. Are there some other conditions?

My progress:
Escaped first time with the event started from massage parlour, and then somehow getting the black card and calling victor
Escaped second time with the method on the left hand side of that image ( punishment cell meditation)

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
I have some problems, can it have something to do with how I escaped the first time (without using walkthrough) by accidentally getting the black card? I was able to achieve the first escape method (sent to punishment cell and meditate) this time, but I am unable to do the step after that. The cellmate won't speak to me, and another problem is that my bed (of the void I enter after meditation) is on the first floor, the second floor door is labelled as Eva's apartment and has eva telling me something cryptic. Are there some other conditions?

My progress:
Escaped first time with the event started from massage parlour, and then somehow getting the black card and calling victor
Escaped second time with the method on the left hand side of that image ( punishment cell meditation)
Yeah the prison part can be very confusing

AbadoHHa

Apr 29, 2018
I can’t open sauna on Victor’s quest with two guys.
Tried to come tipsy on different days (day off / weekdays), move on the story further.
There was an event in a bar with two guys at the hotel.
Now I am already at work in police, but in sauna there is still one guy.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2019
I can’t open a sauna on Victor’s quest with two guys.
Tried to come tipsy? on different days (day off / weekdays), move on the story further.
There was an event in a bar with two guys at the hotel.
Now I am already at work in police, but in sauna there is still one guy.
Same here...

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
I was wondering if there was a way to edit your inventory, specifically make it so that your clothes could be invisible.

Nov 28, 2019
I finally managed to unlock police work and get trust up to 9, but still can't figure out how to find Zoe. Do I just spam doing the detention cell work, or do I have to beat the dumpster rapist (which I haven't done yet since the minigame is too hard). Also, what can I do in the library?

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
I finally managed to unlock police work and get trust up to 9, but still can't figure out how to find Zoe. Do I just spam doing the detention cell work, or do I have to beat the dumpster rapist (which I haven't done yet since the minigame is too hard). Also, what can I do in the library?
Back when i played the game i couldn't enter the library for some reason. Zoe can be found in the gym after 18:00, but if we're talking about prison, then you need to work in the temporary cell after reaching trust level 9 and she'll randomly appear. Also, apparently there's a glitch where your trust level will reset every time you you close the game and open it so beware of that.

Nov 28, 2019
Back when i played the game i couldn't enter the library for some reason. Zoe can be found in the gym after 18:00, but if we're talking about prison, then you need to work in the temporary cell after reaching trust level 9 and she'll randomly appear. Also, apparently there's a glitch where your trust level will reset every time you you close the game and open it so beware of that.
Ok, so you don't know how the library works either? I guess I'll keep spamming temporary cell until I see zoe. Does beating the dumpster guy unlock anything?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes