foible

Aug 29, 2017
Not interested in scrolling through 200 pages of posts. What increases max stamina, and is there a cap?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
On the same note, the version I'm playing has max health of 60. If you go for 61 it drops to 30.

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
Does anyone else's game freeze at the second massage client in the beginning? I can't even play the game cuz it always freezes at that part

Oct 16, 2018
I am confused. this game says complete but the post above me says there is a new version? is this still being worked on, and if not, then what is this team going to work on next? I'd check but their patreon is entirely private....

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
I am confused. this game says complete but the post above me says there is a new version? is this still being worked on, and if not, then what is this team going to work on next? I'd check but their patreon is entirely private....
the new version just some bug fix and add in the Spanish

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Did you visit the kitchen after paying for the apartament?
I did. Problem sorted itself out. somehow, the apartment was "sold" to Kate before the money transfer (the first time) and the game continued like it hadn't happened. Later in the gameplay ... yes ... visit to kitchen after paying completed.

Walker112

Apr 10, 2020
1589371196586.png

I'm very very confused with the storyline. I don't know if I just finished the game when kate and ashley got out from library and ran into some kind of show and then the dream(or reality) where there are kate and a baby and eva. the game forced to interact with bed and kate lied down and show some kind of art and brough me back to main menu... what the heck just happened? Was it the end? or there is something more I have to do? The tag "mindfuck" should be added to this game.

And this one, "The Contact". anyone how to do this one?

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 655818

I'm very very confused with the storyline. I don't know if I just finished the game when kate and ashley got out from library and ran into some kind of show and then the dream(or reality) where there are kate and a baby and eva. the game forced to interact with bed and kate lied down and show some kind of art and brough me back to main menu... what the heck just happened? Was it the end? or there is something more I have to do? The tag "mindfuck" should be added to this game.

And this one, "The Contact". anyone how to do this one?

you already finish the contact quest, when you see baby and eva, the game is complete, btw, the ending also can be another game, its a open ending, some ppl see good, some see bad, dont drill too deep.

RAZUMNO

May 20, 2020
Yeah, finally got final ending. I understand that, but open ending... urgh... hate this. What did she see? A bird? Or what? Why it made her surprised? So many questions. BUT!... Why medallion on her locker already exists with this phrase "There he is, I thought I lost him. He being here all this time." or something like this? And why third thief in suzi-shop give her back this medallion (or what he give her?), which he told "took it from the Kate's room"? Thats all doesn't exists already, it's in future should be. Urgh... so many questions... hate that. I more appreciate with good closed or good semi-closed ending. Storytelling is mindfucks, yes, but it's good storytelling. I think in first 3 hours it's a story about love with 2 girls (Eva and Kate) and how about Kate lost Eva. Maybe someday I made own story or I will offer this story to the developers of the original or... at least idea of that story... yeah... would be awesome and beautiful story. Also... sex scenes with 2 girls or masturbating is good, movement is normal. I really enjoyed playing this game. Can't wait more games like that =)
P.S. Also I can't understand what is illusion of the "insexsity" and what is the role of that visions. And wheres Eva go? And why? Urgh... again... so many unanswered questions...
P.P.S. What is "final event" and "The white" in walkthrough locations?
P.P.P.S. In the end, when we go through a mission with a repeat of the police task, game told for us that between Eva and Kate much more happened than dev were shown in the game. They show how they run away with a dress on Kate. So, most likely there was much more of the untold from which can make a beautiful story.
It is also unclear why the disappearance of people right in your face so quickly becomes something ordinary. There are two prisoners in the cell and one immediately disappears. Everyone is in shock. After 10 seconds, no one is in shock. It’s strange.
Similarly, Eva disappears from the hands of Kate.

Last edited:

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
Well, i just finished the game. Am i the only one who's confused out of my mind about what the hell is happening in the story? I feel like it's just one big drug trip

RAZUMNO

May 20, 2020
Well, i just finished the game. Am i the only one who's confused out of my mind about what the hell is happening in the story? I feel like it's just one big drug trip
Me too man... me too... But, actually it's all about storytelling, not story itself. Many things remained behind the scenes

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
Me too man... me too... But, actually it's all about storytelling, not story itself. Many things remained behind the scenes
I ended up making my own story out of it. I imagined Mava being in a car accident, creating this new character called Kate in insexsity with all it's events (symbolizing how she see's the world) due to head trauma, and the ending with her reaching for the bird is her finally waking up in the hospital. Makes for quite a beautiful story.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes