SpYmAtE

Jul 20, 2017
I have 2 questions, can you replay the scenes after you've finished them and if you can, is there a 100% save?

Matey55

Nov 12, 2016
Can someone help me with the library 7th floor?
After the 7th floor unlocked i went there then i just got quest notification "Contact". Then i started this clothes shop thing with lucy, i passed it througu multiple ways and in the end we go to the massage parlor, i leave the bathroom and "wake up" with ashley in library then i get 3 choices to continue and they all just get me back to the police station where Lucy tells me to go to the clothes shop again.

Also will the "underground" place the parlor owner mentions actually happen?

Mrfranxxx

Oct 15, 2019
Can someone help me with the library 7th floor?
After the 7th floor unlocked i went there then i just got quest notification "Contact". Then i started this clothes shop thing with lucy, i passed it througu multiple ways and in the end we go to the massage parlor, i leave the bathroom and "wake up" with ashley in library then i get 3 choices to continue and they all just get me back to the police station where Lucy tells me to go to the clothes shop again.

Also will the "underground" place the parlor owner mentions actually happen?
How did you start that Lucy part, I mean when you went to the clothes shop, I'm stucked in the part of the library

Lilith900

Apr 3, 2020
Ok now i am lost when i go to work at the massage parlor anna is where ashley supposed to be and i cant go in the ally anymore wjhere u fight morris and some other stranger. does this happen when its winter? or did i progress pass prison finally? everytime i visit police station to see lance he just cums on me and i wake up nonstop how do i become a police woman? ori am in a bug? i didnt get this

37.3 after the 3rd exit - visit the Club on Saturday or Sunday, Anna should call you when you leave the house;

At all Anna did not call me when i leave the apartment. i am gonna just reset too police event cause this prison shit is retarted why couldnt this maxi or w//e make a prison event one thing just go and see lucy get turn into a slut and then get out but no he decided to have 3 stupid exit's with a dumb walkthrough that dont make sense at all

Valetto

Feb 28, 2020
Friends, help please with the dating through the laptop.. is it possible to do something with the shy guy in the cafe? I tryed to be drunked, sober, different clothes, glasses... but Kate lose interest to him after the first phrase each time :cautious:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Does anyone know what happened to this game / team? - Is there any patreons or devs. here to explain?
Their homepage for insexsity is a mess, their game is released as "finished" but in a completely unfinished/buggy and unplayable state.
Number of times I have tried to replay this game and get locked somewhere because of bugs is beyond count...
It feels like they just put the "finish stamp" on the game and moved on.... very sad.
Is there any bugfix versions coming out?, if anyone know and can answer thanks!

Matey55

Nov 12, 2016
How did you start that Lucy part, I mean when you went to the clothes shop, I'm stucked in the part of the library
Once i got level 9 trust the 7th floor unlocked for me, i went there and entered one of the rooms (not sure left or right) then i suddenly got a quest notification "Contact" or something like that, lucy called me afterwards i believe then she told me to go to the clothes shop to investigate it.

Walker112

Apr 10, 2020
I stuck on "Part 2 meditation". when i do meditate, it brings me to the dream and there eva's room which when i interact it brings back to gym and i cant go further after click on upstair icon on 2nd floor... can anyone help me? how did you pass it?

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
but if you unlock the library... the only thing you can do is replay the same scene that start in the parlor?

Masilgeth

Apr 18, 2020
Hi, can anyone help me ?
How to make the money transfer ? I have already open the account but i can't find any option with oliver or in atm. I have enough money.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me ?
How to make the money transfer ? I have already open the account but i can't find any option with oliver or in atm. I have enough money.
I really don't remember well, but pay attention, the amount of money was rised with some patch. (maybe like 13000 to 17000)

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, can anyone help me ?
you go to ATM , you have to deposit the cash into your account, then goes to Oliver do transfer.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I've has a weird situation where Kate was sold her apartment (room) by Nina and told that Don was instrumental in making her sell. But somehow, Kate still starts paying rent again every Monday, Oliver is no help at the bank and I'm frustrated what to do.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes