zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
does the game have the portuguese version in brazil? several versions have come out to china

menealo

Jun 17, 2017
So I managed to finish the game, despite the whole set of bugs at the end... And then redirected to the menu, no out of space achievement, no naked walking, not nothing! How can I get those?

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
i have complete the game, i played total 4 rounds, after clarify on patreon, I finally undertand the meanning of this game.

1st, the story noth to do with the adult game and its a open ending......the ending part is Kate is mother of Eva and Mava, she have own home ---- this parts also a dream, the story from beginning is dream, its something like we all have dream, just do to make them happen.

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
So, I think im near the end. I keep getting put in like a loop where I keep helping lucy, then after doing different paths, Im in the library with ashley, then starts the loop again. Anyone know what to do? (And I already checked the walkthrough)

Reactions: Maadific

Pawcioh0

Jan 6, 2018
So, I think im near the end. I keep getting put in like a loop where I keep helping lucy, then after doing different paths, Im in the library with ashley, then starts the loop again. Anyone know what to do? (And I already checked the walkthrough)
If I remember correctly go to hospital

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
when talk to Lucy, she ask you to check the cloth store, there is option to choose 3 girls, finish all 3 with 3 rounds.

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
when talk to Lucy, she ask you to check the cloth store, there is option to choose 3 girls, finish all 3 with 3 rounds.
Damn, I had a feeling thats what I had to do, but then i ended up just trying to go after eva as much as I could. Also, Thank ya!

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes