aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Picking dialogue options on android is torture for me. I must be doing it wrong. How the heck are you supposed to do it? When I click on a 2nd or 3rd option it always highlights the 1st option no matter what.

xyz1981

Apr 25, 2017
Did anybody understand the ending? This game is so cryptic...
from what I understand, this is the adventure of MAVA (aka Kate) in her twisted dreams, she revealed in her nature is a natural slut, been into a prison, a whore and the finality of her dreams is returning back to where she actually came from.. eva was her mother of sort and the apartement is where she was born

Reactions: AnaisWaterson

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
screw this game. I get a floating face bug, cant progress to get most if not half the content and no help this game sits at a 2 with me. ive been patient ive been understanding but this game shouldn't have problems like this and I had been able to play this game fine 3 times but all attempts after my first body bug I just get annoyed and im not happy about that. and topping my hate off the guide is shit and unintuitive.
Take any "face bugs" away from me that can also float ... that's worse than Alien, man.

LightHOwUSE

Feb 27, 2020
Good day to everybody =) I join question about "Out of space" achievement) How to open it? :3

And something else. When she is drunk in supermarket, and plays with vibrator, there some guys, they flirt with her and after orgasm - they invite her with them) She has only two options, and both are not about her agreement) In the club there were situations too (invite from dance floor to the hotel - threesome, or invite to the toilet - orgy camera), all of them became active with time. But I still can`t to go with someone from supermarket after joint orgasm) Even when Edwin is not there already. My Lust is over 100) There is no option, or I simply didn`t find it?)

LightHOwUSE

Feb 27, 2020
How can i edit the save files? Is it possible?
Yes, it is.
1. WIN+R -> regedit -> HKEY CURRENT USER/Software/Insexsity/Insexsity, export this folder. Now you have save file.
2. Then if you want to load it, you must delete folder Insexsity, then just open saved file. And it recovers all your progress (what was in time of exporting).
3. If you want just killed all your progress, delete folder Insexsity. Progress will be rebooted.

To edit you may also use lines in Insexsity folder. For example, find MarkQuest and change the value. Less value = earlier quest point with Mark. Don, Victor or whoever else)
Some events you also may do: for example HotelStatus - "0" -> "1" gives you opportunity to work in hotel without Victor keys) But only once, then you must change value again and again. Also Hotelstatus2 - "0" -> "1" may change some random scenes in hotel.

Pawcioh0

Jan 6, 2018
Good day to everybody =) I join question about "Out of space" achievement) How to open it? :3

And something else. When she is drunk in supermarket, and plays with vibrator, there some guys, they flirt with her and after orgasm - they invite her with them) She has only two options, and both are not about her agreement) In the club there were situations too (invite from dance floor to the hotel - threesome, or invite to the toilet - orgy camera), all of them became active with time. But I still can`t to go with someone from supermarket after joint orgasm) Even when Edwin is not there already. My Lust is over 100) There is no option, or I simply didn`t find it?)
I finally now what we need to do. You must just finish a game to do this. Try helping Lucy with the investigation and if you will see still Eva in the library then go to the hospital and talk with doctor about the victim . Then when you will back to Lucy and help with the investigation . In the library should be Ashley.Go for second option and if you do it again go for third option and you will end the game

• Love
Reactions: LightHOwUSE

LightHOwUSE

Feb 27, 2020
The first way to go through the prison is: Save her -> lever x2 -> Alone in the room -> Asking meeting X2 -> Shower -> Umm...?

Well, I had saved her before mouth-to-mouth needed)
But, what does it mean "lever"? :) Where I must find it? And why "x2"?

Because when I see the scene in the shower (lesbian) - the girl always begin to smoke (second way).
And that guy in the shower, Nino always save her, and this scene even means nothing further)

How to make "alone in the room" by "lever"? :rolleyes:

UPD: HAVE FOUND! IT IS NEAR THE NINO, IN THE MEETING ROOM :cool:

Last edited:

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
After v0.64 I decided to take a break from this game, and after all this times and they're hitting nearly 7k on Patreon all they got is bug fixes and plot ripped from a movie.
I'm jealous of them making this much money and sometimes complaning about being dev is hard. Yeah, I can understand making a game and keeping up with expectations is hard but what they did seems wrong to me.
They remind me this dev that decided to use all money to make the game cheating proof rather than doing anything related to game and kept having all the Patreons support. Yeah now Insexsity_team is a little better than them but not that much in my opinion.

TLDR; I'm jealous of Insexsity_team about making this much money, just to code library and include some lazy movie ending.
edit: I'm happy reviewers feel the same way as I do. Yeah this game got abandoned years ago.. Insexsity was a promising game a long time ago, I wish it would've stayed the same way.

Last edited:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I am stuck how do you complete evas story I got to where anna was and a letter that said she was all in my head and I am trying to trigger the lucy massage event and nothing happens

Kandinsky

Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys, I need help. I talked to Nina about buying the apartment and I got enough money, but when I talk to Oliver in the bank I cant transfer the money. How do I do this? Did I miss something?

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
There seems to be a bug or the dev forgot to add it. I maybe wrong of course.
The thing is, some side quest (or whatever it is) does not shows up in quest-list/to-do-list.

Like for instance, when eva goes missing, you don't see that in the list.
If I was not attentive, I might've totally forgot about it. That's a big flaw I've found.
Like that, there are few more which only shows up when you active the quest.

I hope, the devs fix this.
Thanks.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes