lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
When i try to go to the Police station, Kate says that she don't need to go there, why? I complete event with Lance in massage room and accept his offer for 200 dollars.

Reactions: iqbalDz999
Sep 4, 2018
Enough is enough. I'm done with this game. The last missions are nonsense infinite loops! First was that shitshow in the prison were I strugled for hours to pass through, and now again, in the fucking last quest no matter what I do I can't pass that loop with Lucy and Ash. I give up. I don't care how this shit game ends, I'm tired of this bullshit. It's sad because this game was so great had so much potential, but the devs destroyed it in the last updates.

Reactions: Couliber and jaksaa

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i still cant get hospital is there a specific way to get shit done? if there is anybody that can help for fuck sake please. getting angry that I cant get the hospital to show up even after doing the damn guides steps....

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
screw this game. I get a floating face bug, cant progress to get most if not half the content and no help this game sits at a 2 with me. ive been patient ive been understanding but this game shouldn't have problems like this and I had been able to play this game fine 3 times but all attempts after my first body bug I just get annoyed and im not happy about that. and topping my hate off the guide is shit and unintuitive.

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
When i try to go to the Police station, Kate says that she don't need to go there, why? I complete event with Lance in massage room and accept his offer for 200 dollars.

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
How can I get trigger this event?
I'm visiting the coffee shop every single day yet I'm not able to trigger it.

za2.png

Tony su

Oct 1, 2018
can anyone help me to make the money transfer? after opening the account,can't find any option neither with oliver nor in atm machine

AnonCrash

Feb 1, 2020
anyone can help me here when i start the game it run but somehow i have this problem "visibilty" i only see the girl eyes and mouth anyone have the same problem?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes