Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
hey so i tried downloading the game from different sources and different versions but kate keeps being invisible 4 me any idea how to fix it ?

Couliber

May 22, 2018
Enough is enough. I'm done with this game. The last missions are nonsense infinite loops! First was that shitshow in the prison were I strugled for hours to pass through, and now again, in the fucking last quest no matter what I do I can't pass that loop with Lucy and Ash. I give up. I don't care how this shit game ends, I'm tired of this bullshit. It's sad because this game was so great had so much potential, but the devs destroyed it in the last updates.
Yeah, it's totally annoying. I found out, that I missed a task in the library, but I have no idea what to do in there. So no ending for me, since there is just one savegame.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Huh, sad to hear this game kept going off the rails it seems.
Especially after I spent months helping out on it.
To not even be notified it got "finished".

Ah well. It had a lot of neat stuff regardless.
A little all over the place. But still pretty solid.

Reactions: MankoEater

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
Hello, guys. Does anyone know the names of music in this game? I want to relax and idle to it, it's in a way uplifting. I could use it as an alarm ringtone, too.

Reactions: LightHOwUSE

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
Has someone ?

and ?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Quick question, how to increase lewd level?
By literally doing lewd things. Then work your way up with more lewd things.

Did anybody understand the ending? This game is so cryptic...
Yeah... no. Despite having worked on it. This game really jumped the shark xD
It kinda went from "Okay, we're going to pick some flowers for Grandma." to "Alright, so we need to plant the chronic destabilizer on the nazi moon base before the inter-dimensional lucid dreams votes to legalize bottled water." (okay, not THAT wacky, but it's very... "Wait, I thought I playing some girl..."

Reactions: rodona

JJDLT2

May 31, 2018
Yeah... no. Despite having worked on it. This game really jumped the shark xD
It kinda went from "Okay, we're going to pick some flowers for Grandma." to "Alright, so we need to plant the chronic destabilizer on the nazi moon base before the inter-dimensional lucid dreams votes to legalize bottled water." (okay, not THAT wacky, but it's very... "Wait, I thought I playing some girl..."
I mean, I don't have a problem with the intent of going a little bit deeper (weirder (?)) but I just wasn't able to connect the dots after some point.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I mean, I don't have a problem with the intent of going a little bit deeper (weirder (?)) but I just wasn't able to connect the dots after some point.
Yeah... I felt similar.
Like, it started with supernatural elements... but kept trailing off with other random side stories about stuff that wasn't connected. And then suddenly everything was a dream, except not, it was their imaginary friend and... yeah xD
It feels they had an idea for a game, and another game. And just crammed them together... it doesn't help they only got halfway done with replacing the models.

Reactions: AnaisWaterson

VeKyth

Jan 14, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the club. I had 2 drinks, danced some, got grabbed by the guy and saved by ... Eva?
Anyhow, and I went to the bathroom and washed my face. There's no prompt or button to leave the club, as far as I can see.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I seem to be stuck in the club. I had 2 drinks, danced some, got grabbed by the guy and saved by ... Eva?
Anyhow, and I went to the bathroom and washed my face. There's no prompt or button to leave the club, as far as I can see.
That was an early bug. But to what I recall: You are supposed to enter the glory hole. And then either work it, or skip it.

Dtown1993

Mar 14, 2019
For anyone wondering, the latest Patreon post was about hiring two new artists and working on a demo of their new game.

What they really need to do is hire someone who can coherently write a story. Most everything about this game was a lot of fun, but the writing drove it to an end game that was basically unplayable. Super confusing.

Reactions: BirdFlu and rodona
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes