D

Deleted member 1800908

Can anyone help pls?

I sucked Lance accepted his proposal but when i try to go on police zone kate said she has nothing to do there. How can i go there? Do i missed something? Need some kind of cloths?

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Can anyone help pls?

I sucked Lance accepted his proposal but when i try to go on police zone kate said she has nothing to do there. How can i go there? Do i missed something? Need some kind of cloths?
I had the same problem. You have to finish* the quest line with Oliver. It was "drunken dance with oliver at the club". After you can go to police station.

*You can press the "H" icon on the top right to see the remaining quests.

Rancidman

Jun 6, 2018
The Mac Version appears to be broken. When try to start it I get a message 'the application 1.0_Mac_Maxi can't be opened'. I tried the 'chmod +x /Applications/TextEdit.app/Contents/MacOS/*' trick in terminal but it is still showing the same problem. Has anyone else got it working?

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
I think I ran into a bug. Got the option to buy out the apartment, and when I do Nina will say I will no longer have to pay her every week. Along comes Monday and she knocks on the door and I still have to pay her rent.

Also how the hell do you unlock pregnancy? The guide says I need to do Eva's part 1 (which is blacked out btw as opposed to green) but I am pretty sure I have done it? Eva is gone and Anna has taken her place at the bar and her room. Is there something I am supposed to do after this?

edgywor

Nov 1, 2017
I love this game. I also started to get confused toward the end (I really don't know what's the deal with the meditation and insexsity stuff, the character that disappears and reappears as someone else, etc), but I think it's feature creep. Luckily the devs will learn and do something even better next time. It's a really unique and well made game in a genre full of games made with sugarcube and renpy. And I also like those, but this is even better imo.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I think I ran into a bug. Got the option to buy out the apartment, and when I do Nina will say I will no longer have to pay her every week. Along comes Monday and she knocks on the door and I still have to pay her rent.

Also how the hell do you unlock pregnancy? The guide says I need to do Eva's part 1 (which is blacked out btw as opposed to green) but I am pretty sure I have done it? Eva is gone and Anna has taken her place at the bar and her room. Is there something I am supposed to do after this?
im not yet close to buying but yeah im already at the part where im supposed to do the meeting at the sauna for the pregnancy event and its blacked out for me too. please help anyone. needs better detailed walkthroughs.

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
im not yet close to buying but yeah im already at the part where im supposed to do the meeting at the sauna for the pregnancy event and its blacked out for me too. please help anyone. needs better detailed walkthroughs.
There's pregnancy in this game?

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
When you open the game, in menu there are few things which can be turned on/off.
What does EASY MODE [MINI GAME] do?

What will I be experiencing if I turned it on/off?

:rolleyes:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is there a way get the hospital open besides the way the walkthrough says? someone please help answer I wouldn't want to start a new game and could have solved this by doing something obvious but convoluted...

Pawcioh0

Jan 6, 2018
How can i have 3 drinks at the bar? i know i need to see me in the mirror with cum on face, but i dont know how
On Friday John will pay u a visit. If I remember correctly you have to talk with him and get his version, not Kate's.When you will have an option you must pick hands on him or something like that so you will go to the desk. He will cum on your face. Then go to shower in the massage parlor and wash your face.

Reactions: Locamenteloco

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough for the completed game?
Clicked on the walkthrough link and it is still at 88.69

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I'm having an issue when I start up the Android version, after I chose my language it loads up to 36% and then closes itself. Any help?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the game is complete, several languages, now I want to know, if the game finally won a Portuguese version?

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
how i leave the club i dont get it. i have everything, stamina etc... how to just leave xD

she wont drink anymore, she wont dance, she want home... but how xD

Levendor

Jul 28, 2018
I stuck. I have "Me, I and Me again" quest and i dunno what to do next. I left the prison 3 times, but none of them was right. Now i cant get to the prison because i cant work in massage parlor and nothing happens when i meditate in the gym. The mark route is finished. My Kate was pregnant and lost a child.
Please help me to proceed further

UPD
Right after this post i have progress through the third option on training with Mark. Trying to get the proper ending of prison now...

UPD
How long should I "return to my room" in prison? Nothing happens, the roommate totally inactive and sleeping whole day...

UPD
I replay the prison quest and realize that no need to save your roommate from guard, just aswer that you didn't come up with a task for her. And then "return to your room"...

UPD
So many questions remain after the end of this game...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes