HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
You have a suspicion that the game is aimed towards feet and a small amount of other fetishes? Hmm....something is afoot... :)
Not really as the foot fetish element is done minorly compared to the majority of other fetishes that pretty much all games seem to overkill on doing

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Ok, what the fuck is with infinite loop with Lucy quest at the station? First step is going to the store, then either hospital or alley, after that massage parlor and you push the door and finish at the library with Ashley where i have 3 choices and all of them are bringing me back to the station. So i'm stuck in infinite quest loop, can't interact with anything else and can't save, hair is back to default. Since this supposed to be final quest is it meant to be this way or i have to do specific choices to get back to normal game? Nothing is resolved and it's confusing as fuck and i didn't even got the chance to see library and if this is end game and save stuck in a loop i won't even have the option to see anything else since only 1 autosave is present.
I had that infinite loop also. Reset to 69, play the library quest again and then it might work (at least it worked with me).

Reactions: RottenPlum

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Well I have a slight issue I just started the game and reached the nightclub, got drunk and the event with the guy where the pink haired girl stopped him and asks the player to wash herself. Well after washing up I cannot activate the pink haired girl's dialogue or leave the club. So I am stuck. I might have not realised or made a mistake please help.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
can not for the life of me figure out how to leave the god damn club. I have checked the walkthrough but it's not helpful. I have drank twice, she no longer wants to drink. I have waited at bar, she no longer wants to wait at bar. I have danced to max, she no longer wants to dance. I have been to the toilets multiple times, but can't "use" the toilet in any way whatsoever. Nothing happens and I can't leave the club!! How EXACTLY are you supposed to leave the club?

tania

Jun 30, 2017
can not for the life of me figure out how to leave the god damn club. I have checked the walkthrough but it's not helpful. I have drank twice, she no longer wants to drink. I have waited at bar, she no longer wants to wait at bar. I have danced to max, she no longer wants to dance. I have been to the toilets multiple times, but can't "use" the toilet in any way whatsoever. Nothing happens and I can't leave the club!! How EXACTLY are you supposed to leave the club?
Theres an arrow down in the club bar that makes you leave.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I know the problem for this whole 'stuck in the club' issue. It's because you skipped too much time, so the game softlocks every possible events and set them to make Kate go to her house. However, since you're in an event you can't leave before completing it and that it's so late that the game locks every possible actions you can do to finish the event, you're stuck as you're only allowed to leave after completing the event.

td;dr : if you wanna be able to leave the club, don't dance or wait until 3am. What I recommend is to sit at the bar for a few moments until Edwin comes in and talks to you, then drink 2 shots and dance in the middle before going to the toilets. If you do this, the game won't be softlocked and you'll be able to proceed.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Full save please
A full save isn't gonna do much for you, a lot of the scenes get cut off after you do them once and aren't repeatable.
You're better off just using the in-game cheats and making progress that way.
I hate when people post "full save please" in game updates without even looking into it. Jesus.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
A full save isn't gonna do much for you, a lot of the scenes get cut off after you do them once and aren't repeatable.
You're better off just using the in-game cheats and making progress that way.
I hate when people post "full save please" in game updates without even looking into it. Jesus.
i know how you feel :rolleyes::rolleyes:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I had that infinite loop also. Reset to 69, play the library quest again and then it might work (at least it worked with me).
Aight, but if can't change hair color at all it's game breaking for me, so if that's the case, i'm just gonna delete the game, nothing of value is lost anyway.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
I know the problem for this whole 'stuck in the club' issue. It's because you skipped too much time, so the game softlocks every possible events and set them to make Kate go to her house. However, since you're in an event you can't leave before completing it and that it's so late that the game locks every possible actions you can do to finish the event, you're stuck as you're only allowed to leave after completing the event.

td;dr : if you wanna be able to leave the club, don't dance or wait until 3am. What I recommend is to sit at the bar for a few moments until Edwin comes in and talks to you, then drink 2 shots and dance in the middle before going to the toilets. If you do this, the game won't be softlocked and you'll be able to proceed.
Thanks man you saved me from that hell.

ansghkqkdthd

Jul 17, 2018
Who can give me a part1 end save file?

As soon as I started part 2, I turned it off and turned it on
I went back to part one.

And got stuck.

I bought a room but I can't buy a second honey.

If I do testing mode, I got 'Searching for eva, club?'

What should I do?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck. The only green options in the help screen are.

Get to in Sexsity from home
and
Victor 7.3 extra work in cafe

The testing 'whats next states
Meet Ann in her room apartment 21

When I click on the door it states something about her being able to work from home. but shes never there.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I'm stuck. The only green options in the help screen are.

Get to in Sexsity from home
and
Victor 7.3 extra work in cafe

The testing 'whats next states
Meet Ann in her room apartment 21

When I click on the door it states something about her being able to work from home. but shes never there.
Victor quest never clears, that's either meant to be that way or just bugged and never finishes.
Dunno about the other one.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes