kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I got stuck after the first night at the pub with Eva: can anybody help me?
I can't drink, I can't dance, I can't speak with Eva (there's the icon, but she's working and clicking it doesn't work), and I can't get home either.
What do I do?
Thanks!
get drunk-->dance on stage until someone hit on you and eva come to protect you-->sit and wait, you should be approached twice if i remember good, one unblock a quest and another one where eva intervene-->go bathroom, to the third stall and click on toilette

karait

Dec 12, 2018
So, you can finally (?) buy the magic wand dildo thing and it even has the "maxi" description. Anyone found the way to use it?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Game still have alot of animation bugs, and clothing bugs. Sad to see it with "completed" tag.
Many of these bugs have been there for a long time, but they do not get fixed... *sigh*
Only me who have various bugs of this kind ?

Reactions: HarryAR and qawser
Jul 31, 2018
So I restarted a new game, but some things seem to carry over not from the beginning. Like I'm already at final stage of bus molestor scenes. Can anyone tell me what I should delete to bring back to fresh new game?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So I restarted a new game, but some things seem to carry over not from the beginning. Like I'm already at final stage of bus molestor scenes. Can anyone tell me what I should delete to bring back to fresh new game?
Something like:
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\Insexsity
And maybe reinstall game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Something like:
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\Insexsity
And maybe reinstall game.
This game's save file is in the registry, you'd have to find its entry and delete it which I don't think most people wanna do.
You can also just start a new game and save in it, it'll overwrite the save.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Im not sure what to say, i have been following this game for a long time and they made the jump from almost 0.9 to 1.0, i hope this doesnt mean they cut all support for the game for the future as i know it still needs some work.

Reactions: BirdFlu

Tripzest

Aug 19, 2017
Can somebody describe new content more precisely?
I would love to see some walkthrough for newest version as well

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Lots of bugs, clothes are not matching, her leg is sometimes disappearing, during talking to Lance suddenly it jumped back to her room and she was preggo? where can you see trust lvl?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, what the fuck is with infinite loop with Lucy quest at the station? First step is going to the store, then either hospital or alley, after that massage parlor and you push the door and finish at the library with Ashley where i have 3 choices and all of them are bringing me back to the station. So i'm stuck in infinite quest loop, can't interact with anything else and can't save, hair is back to default. Since this supposed to be final quest is it meant to be this way or i have to do specific choices to get back to normal game? Nothing is resolved and it's confusing as fuck and i didn't even got the chance to see library and if this is end game and save stuck in a loop i won't even have the option to see anything else since only 1 autosave is present.

Reactions: dinomir

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
You could try uninstalling then running a registry cleaner.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Nvm only like 1 scene added lmao. Yeah this is a rushed completion that's for sure. Welp ty i guess.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes