JeffMyNamess

Jul 14, 2018
Does someone know where can I find the song that plays in the bedroom in the files? Been looking for it but I cant seem to find it. If anyone knows the name then I will gladly appreciate that as well.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Well, I really don't know what happened to this game in the last few months and last couple of updates, especially starting from the prison confusions.

It was one of the best. Memorable, imaginative, inventive and even courageous in tackling the extreme practical and moral hardships of a single girl in the city.

But - whether, a huge game by the end, it became too large and unwieldy for a team to manage, or technical issues became too complex to resolve, or a small team was overstretched, or even the game's moral contradictions and quandaries (or possibly the developers' guilty feelings??) overwhelmed the game, (or did the developers simply get exasperated and bored how long it was all taking, and they wanted to get into something else??) - the game became increasingly untidy in the last year or so, with non-intuitive progressions (or non-progressions), players having to go round and round in too many head-scratching repetitive loops (sometimes like "Snakes and Ladders" where you hit a "snake" for no obvious reason and end up playing most of the update all over again), too many unresolved dead-ends of location and cul-de-sacs in gameplay .... it finally became frustrating to play. I'd say almost unplayable.

Any game that needs an exact step-by-step Walkthrough to make progress possible - because there is no intuitive or logical progress you can find - has gone a bit wrong, and I think this is a case in point.

What a pity. It was excellent while it lasted (well, for most of the time it lasted!), for all the often-mentioned glitches.

Perhaps it demonstrates how important it is to have some sort of endgame in mind & in sight from the very start of game creation. So that it takes a manageable shape, with clearer design and better clues for gameplay & guessable progressions - and does not begin to lurch, stagger and meander around, or risk ending up in a bit of a confused heap.

Easier said than done, yes, I understand that, when the name of the game is to find funding to create the game at all, and then keep developing it as funds allow.

Sayonara Kate. However you ended up in the game - I didn't manage to find a way to discover that - sleep well, and good luck! :)

And meanwhile, back in the real world, better luck and shrewder, more economical planning next time, Insexsity Team!!

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
get drunk-->dance on stage until someone hit on you and eva come to protect you-->sit and wait, you should be approached twice if i remember good, one unblock a quest and another one where eva intervene-->go bathroom, to the third stall and click on toilette
Thank you very much kira07 , it worked! :D
I had gone to the bathroom before, but Kate was standing in front of the toilet, so I was not seeing the interaction symbol!

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im sure this is on my end but why do I only see just a face??? no body just a floating outline of eyes and a mouth?

rubyfocus

Feb 12, 2019
Um, I might be slightly dense, but I can't get this game to do anything. All I can see is the inside of her room. There are two floating eyes and a letter from sister and a newspaper. I think I've clicked on everything else, but it won't do a thing. What am I missing?

D

Deleted member 1800908

Hy. How to date oliver? I spoke with victor and i am not sure when i massage oliver on arms if i need to get lewd woth him or stay nice to get invited. I restarted the game because no matter how much i fuked hik on massage table no invite. Eva became Anna and non progress with eva. Fuked don then met mark on the bus, fukes don again many times and no gym unlock. Became a great whore in club and dark alley but that was all i can do, no progress with others, with walter, must been screwed something. But one step at the time:) please let me know what to do (talked with victor and drunk tea) how can i go on a cafe date with Oliver

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Are there different routes depending on whether you choose to submit to Nina on the 3rd Monday? Or is doing required for moving both her and Eva's plots forward?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well, I really don't know what happened to this game in the last few months and last couple of updates, especially starting from the prison confusions.

It was one of the best. Memorable, imaginative, inventive and even courageous in tackling the extreme practical and moral hardships of a single girl in the city.

But - whether, a huge game by the end, it became too large and unwieldy for a team to manage, or technical issues became too complex to resolve, or a small team was overstretched, or even the game's moral contradictions and quandaries (or possibly the developers' guilty feelings??) overwhelmed the game, (or did the developers simply get exasperated and bored how long it was all taking, and they wanted to get into something else??) - the game became increasingly untidy in the last year or so, with non-intuitive progressions (or non-progressions), players having to go round and round in too many head-scratching repetitive loops (sometimes like "Snakes and Ladders" where you hit a "snake" for no obvious reason and end up playing most of the update all over again), too many unresolved dead-ends of location and cul-de-sacs in gameplay .... it finally became frustrating to play. I'd say almost unplayable.

Any game that needs an exact step-by-step Walkthrough to make progress possible - because there is no intuitive or logical progress you can find - has gone a bit wrong, and I think this is a case in point.

What a pity. It was excellent while it lasted (well, for most of the time it lasted!), for all the often-mentioned glitches.

Perhaps it demonstrates how important it is to have some sort of endgame in mind & in sight from the very start of game creation. So that it takes a manageable shape, with clearer design and better clues for gameplay & guessable progressions - and does not begin to lurch, stagger and meander around, or risk ending up in a bit of a confused heap.

Easier said than done, yes, I understand that, when the name of the game is to find funding to create the game at all, and then keep developing it as funds allow.

Sayonara Kate. However you ended up in the game - I didn't manage to find a way to discover that - sleep well, and good luck! :)

And meanwhile, back in the real world, better luck and shrewder, more economical planning next time, Insexsity Team!!
You've summed it up perfectly. I loved this game in the beginning and was hyped whenever an update appeared, but with every following update it just became more of a drag to play and at the end of a route it always felt empty.

I just hope they learned a lot from the experience and come up with something good in the future. Hopefully something well planned out.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
when the level is small, you can call a few points, but when the player wants to call about 500 experience points, this value is no longer suitable .

you also need a restriction on the parameter corruption \ lewdness , at the moment this value is infinite .

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes