liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
So anybody figured out wtf is going on in this game? After ending i am really confused
everything is a dream, the ending, Kate is monther of 2 girls also a new dream, depends on how you feel, dont goes too deep. I also confused when play through the game, after discuss with insexsity team, this is a open ending. its dpends on how you see. basicly is life goes to somewhere.

Mrfranxxx

Oct 15, 2019
I got a problem, when I finished the Ann event at the club, at the next day Lance didn't appeared to me, can you help me?

Valetto

Feb 28, 2020
Until now there's no way to change the saves
You can change them using registry editor. It is quite simple, however there are some parameters which are linked between each other so it is hard to jump to quest you want. Better than nothing though.

Valetto

Feb 28, 2020
Someone can help me, I'm stucked in the event of work as a police girl. I don't know what to do
You probably need to increase the Trust level to 9. Just open the police PC look for available jobs and see the number at the top right which indicates your current trust level. Making the papework you can increase it.

Valetto

Feb 28, 2020
Anybody has a clue what does it for these parameters in a savegame? Looking through the many saves I found they are only 0 or 1 and they are always 0 at the beginning of the game. The below are the only data without clear meaning of their purpose
InsexsityRegistry.png

Mrfranxxx

Oct 15, 2019
You probably need to increase the Trust level to 9. Just open the police PC look for available jobs and see the number at the top right which indicates your current trust level. Making the papework you can increase it.
Well, I just reached the Trust level to 9, but I don't know what to do.

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
Ok, I was here about 2 weeks ago. I've done all 3 routes, went to the hospital, library, and checked the walkthrough 3,000 damn times lmao. Can someone explain this or make like a mini step-by-step walkthrough for the last part? Ik I'm not the only one stuck lol.

Reactions: IIFuRiouSII

Mrfranxxx

Oct 15, 2019
goes to library 7th floor, talk to Ash, active the next phase.
Ok, when I "talked" to ash, it sends me to the "The contact" part
I don't know what to do, everytime I go to the Library at the 7th floor it says me that it's not empty, or something like that

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Ok, when I "talked" to ash, it sends me to the "The contact" part
I don't know what to do, everytime I go to the Library at the 7th floor it says me that it's not empty, or something like that
the game almost finished, complete the Zoe quest, will be Lucy end

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes