RAZUMNO

May 20, 2020
I ended up making my own story out of it. I imagined Mava being in a car accident, creating this new character called Kate in insexsity with all it's events (symbolizing how she see's the world) due to head trauma, and the ending with her reaching for the bird is her finally waking up in the hospital. Makes for quite a beautiful story.
Oh... quite a sad story. For me it's a only love story between Kate and Eva. Maybe someday I really write this story.
For me, if a game evokes emotions that make you come up with interesting stories, that leave some emotions, this is a good game. True, the storytelling still did not work out very well. It seems that at first it really was a love story between Eva and Kate, and then the script changed due to the change of writer.

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
Oh... quite a sad story. For me it's a only love story between Kate and Eva. Maybe someday I really write this story.
For me, if a game evokes emotions that make you come up with interesting stories, that leave some emotions, this is a good game. True, the storytelling still did not work out very well. It seems that at first it really was a love story between Eva and Kate, and then the script changed due to the change of writer.
Wait the writer changed?

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
I don’t know, but I feel that he really changed.
Yeah i can see that, the game went from being a love story to a sort of abstract/symbolic story. I did check out their patreon though and they seem to have plans for a new game, maybe it'll be connected to this one?

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah i can see that, the game went from being a love story to a sort of abstract/symbolic story. I did check out their patreon though and they seem to have plans for a new game, maybe it'll be connected to this one?
I hope not. This game is a clear sign of a writer who lost the plot. It was made to just be a sim game where we play the sexy masseuse that gives happy endings and sometimes gets harrassed. The moment the 'story', if you could call it that, started including trippy dream-world nonsense, I knew exactly how this mess was going to end. It became a convoluted mess, pure and simple.

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
I hope not. This game is a clear sign of a writer who lost the plot. It was made to just be a sim game where we play the sexy masseuse that gives happy endings and sometimes gets harrassed. The moment the 'story', if you could call it that, started including trippy dream-world nonsense, I knew exactly how this mess was going to end. It became a convoluted mess, pure and simple.
Yeah that's why i resorted to making my own story about about all the trippy dreams.

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
well, I played the game ... and stuck on Prison Limbo ... the walkthrough didn't help at all.
the story for me is somewhat understandable, but for my own interpretation about story was Mava/Kate was a somewhat like country side girl that have big dream in the big city, and her very first dream is owning an apartment.
Kate did everything she could in order to achieve her dream, included sleep with many guys for money but along the way she also found her love which she actually never expect of. However, because of it she fell into Debauchery, after she lost her partner she fell into despair and resort some drugs like "Honey" and then ...

well, I like said ... I'm stuck in prison or Illusion world that Kate/Mava make.
I don't Understand in the walkthrough about "pull the lever once and wait for few days" ... well, I just did and nothing happen other than I go to Prison Shower and talk to my Inmate, she told me to go isolation prison then ... well, she "dream" being outside and doing nothing but prostituting herself by given chance. She can't go to Work since her "Sister" was there and she actually told that Kate didn't work there.

yeah, the game really confusing, oh and if anyone could give me proper walkthrough for good end? that would be amazing

RAZUMNO

May 20, 2020
well, I played the game ... and stuck on Prison Limbo ... the walkthrough didn't help at all.
the story for me is somewhat understandable, but for my own interpretation about story was Mava/Kate was a somewhat like country side girl that have big dream in the big city, and her very first dream is owning an apartment.
Kate did everything she could in order to achieve her dream, included sleep with many guys for money but along the way she also found her love which she actually never expect of. However, because of it she fell into Debauchery, after she lost her partner she fell into despair and resort some drugs like "Honey" and then ...

well, I like said ... I'm stuck in prison or Illusion world that Kate/Mava make.
I don't Understand in the walkthrough about "pull the lever once and wait for few days" ... well, I just did and nothing happen other than I go to Prison Shower and talk to my Inmate, she told me to go isolation prison then ... well, she "dream" being outside and doing nothing but prostituting herself by given chance. She can't go to Work since her "Sister" was there and she actually told that Kate didn't work there.

yeah, the game really confusing, oh and if anyone could give me proper walkthrough for good end? that would be amazing
Try this one . Idk what should happened, but i leave prison 2 times with different movements and got only one end, so... yeah... u need allow her to sleep with you
Actually, i can't make ... Or Suzi means lever?

Last edited:

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Try this one . Idk what should happened, but i leave prison 2 times with different movements and got only one end, so... yeah... u need allow her to sleep with you
Actually, i can't make ... Or Suzi means lever?
Probably it when you saw Suzi get banged by 2 random prison inmate or buy guards when you're about to sleep

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019

There was a post a few pages back that helped me with the prison part, let me try to find it

Reactions: Strbrvsky

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
Well, fuck me sideways, i actually completed the "The Prison ( I Just Go To Work )" part

Edit: Allright, read and read very well

1)Do the massage parlor event after being pregnant = This will be your first time in the prison, escape using the method one from the img in the previous page
2) Meditate in the gym = This will teleport you to a room, go to the 2nd floor and sleep in the bed, this will take you to the prison a second time, escape this way
"always go to the interrogation room, turn the lever ONLY THE FIRST TIME YOU GO THERE, the rest of the time inmediately return to your cell, you'll get the option to talk with the blonde, do it, but DO NO let her go to your bed, keep going to the interrogation room untill blondy gets raped and leaves the cell, then ask where she is (she will be at the shower) go, watch the scene, talk to her and she will give you the black card, make your call
3)Do all the steps of nº2 untill blondy ask you to sleep with you, CLICK YES, after you arrive in your bed leave the building MANUALLY, FLOOR BY FLOOR, your sister will call you ( i visited the parlor and the club once, this may or may not be important ) do that event, you'll arrive at home, leave the building MANUALLY FLOOR BY FLOOR and lance will stop you, congratz, you are a cop now
Here, i used this comment to escape the prison, hope it helps

Reactions: Strbrvsky

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
So...Im a cop, got every thing done and when im on the to-do list, i can go to insexity from home or do work for victor. Im in the cycle where ashley keeps waking you up. I think i tried everything, been here for months lol

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
ok perhaps i shouldn´t play this game because of the story ?
The game is actually interesting at first and the story wasn't bad, but after playing for a while you start wondering about the story, then you're like "wtf". It gets pretty confusing, but not 'too' bad. U can check it out, but remember what i said lol. Thats my take on this game

Reactions: BigSexy57
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes