Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I suppose you're not involved with the creation of Insexsity_team's latest game?
Nope. Didn't even know they had one.
Once the game started going "weird" they kinda distanced themselves from everyone but the core team.
They even released it without telling us. I was "only" a translator, wrote a few scenes and did... "consulting"? xP

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Hello, I am looking to just experience the game normally but cheats are on by default. I'm not sure what's able to be leveled up naturally vs. cheats when I go into the menu. There are ways to raise things like lewdness without just raising it w/ the cheats, right?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, I am looking to just experience the game normally but cheats are on by default. I'm not sure what's able to be leveled up naturally vs. cheats when I go into the menu. There are ways to raise things like lewdness without just raising it w/ the cheats, right?
Yeah, they are on for a reason xP
Roughly: Everything can be leveled up naturally.
Some things can however like, only be leveled up every other week on a sunday for 2 hours.
At first: You can only raise lewdness at the spa if I remember. Then exclusively at the glory hole 3 times a week. And then gradually at other places as you unlock them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yandere Lust

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Yeah, they are on for a reason xP
Roughly: Everything can be leveled up naturally.
Some things can however like, only be leveled up every other week on a sunday for 2 hours.
At first: You can only raise lewdness at the spa if I remember. Then exclusively at the glory hole 3 times a week. And then gradually at other places as you unlock them.
Thanks for giving me some direction on how to go about without relying on cheats. For the points you get with level ups, what am I supposed to put those towards? The cheats allow me to raise anything, but I have the feeling I'm only supposed to be able to level up certain things with the points.

Reactions: Kattlarv

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Thanks for giving me some direction on how to go about without relying on cheats. For the points you get with level ups, what am I supposed to put those towards? The cheats allow me to raise anything, but I have the feeling I'm only supposed to be able to level up certain things with the points.
In short: Enough energy to where you can actually work a full day. Lewd can normally only be raised via actions.
After that, it's roughly just what path you are going. Like: Luck if you wanna focus glory holes, etc.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
In short: Enough energy to where you can actually work a full day. Lewd can normally only be raised via actions.
After that, it's roughly just what path you are going. Like: Luck if you wanna focus glory holes, etc.
So energy is something that can normally be raised with level ups?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
They must of taken it out since it seems capped at 10. Is luck and charisma the only things I can level up then?
I know the gym has something to do with the cap. There should be a help somewhere in the menu that gives you a rundown of what the stats does.
And it's possible it was cut down to only luck and charisma then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yandere Lust

Shadowj

Jul 17, 2017
Guys, i'm writting this because i've reached a point in the game where i cannot continue, i actually just entered the prison and i can't seem to do anything here. The only thing i can click is the toilet and she says something but then there is nothing else to click.
I think this problem might be related due to my screen not being able to show a lot, is there any solution to this?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Guys, i'm writting this because i've reached a point in the game where i cannot continue, i actually just entered the prison and i can't seem to do anything here. The only thing i can click is the toilet and she says something but then there is nothing else to click.
I think this problem might be related due to my screen not being able to show a lot, is there any solution to this?
I mean... you can change screen resolution to all I know?

Cloister

Apr 9, 2021
I got stuck after I got the second prison exit... The game "helper" says "Searching for Eva Club?" I cant get inside the prison anymore, because even if I put her to maditate she says "lets abandon this idea", every time I make her go to work she cant because everything's changed, and I think I did everything in the club but it just says again and again the "Club?" message...

EagleDye

Nov 18, 2018
hey guys not sure if this is a bug or something but after i goto viktor again in the police station my character passed out, my room is in messy style again even though i already bought the room before and now nina is asking for rent again (not sure if my old save seems wonky i am doing a new save) also is there a way to activate cheats i am just getting lazy increasing stuffs again since my main save looks broken

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
hey guys not sure if this is a bug or something but after i goto viktor again in the police station my character passed out, my room is in messy style again even though i already bought the room before and now nina is asking for rent again (not sure if my old save seems wonky i am doing a new save) also is there a way to activate cheats i am just getting lazy increasing stuffs again since my main save looks broken
To my knowledge, cheats are on by default?
You just click to increase stuff unless I remember wrong.

Nov 28, 2019
How do I get the third prison escape mentioned in the walkthrough? What does say no mean? Not play the game or not sleep with her? I tried saying no to sleeping with her but it turned into the second path (bad dream)

evilmirai

Apr 22, 2021
How do I get the third prison escape mentioned in the walkthrough? What does say no mean? Not play the game or not sleep with her? I tried saying no to sleeping with her but it turned into the second path (bad dream)
You say no to her games, then say no every time warden wants you to go somewhere, then waste time and go to sleep. I think each time after the 2nd time your cellmate will be available to talk to. Talk to her, waste time, sleep, say no to warden, talk to cellmate, waste time, sleep, say no to warden etc. till the 3rd prison escape happens.

Reactions: BJJ23654
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes