ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I could never pass the game because, I don't understand that you have to do jsjs, I followed all the steps that are in green, and nothing, also I don't know if you can cheat or not, because it would be nice to have a little fun cheating if someone knows. Please tell me if there are cheats in this latest version and how do I get them?

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Is this game g
it could be a good game if you like the female corruption theme. you are going to play Kate who is innocent, defenseless, delicate, and petite. Then she will willingly or unwillingly have a lot of sex with different NPCs, most of them are males. This game has a strong dom/sub sense, Kate is always taken as a sub in a humiliating way --- more or less.

if you decide to play, reading this walkthrough would be a good idea

you could save a lot of time by doing this, though the repeating content is inevitable.

Last edited:
Reactions: D.va_Simp

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
does anyone know how to meet Lucy at the massage parlor? I may miss the toilet event with Eva, is this necessary for opening Lucy's relationship? If so, how can I get the toilet event with Eva?

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
does anyone know how to meet Lucy at the massage parlor? I may miss the toilet event with Eva, is this necessary for opening Lucy's relationship? If so, how can I get the toilet event with Eva?
Try to do anything that is green in the event guide. If I recall correctly there are many events that need to take place before she shows up, even if it shows up as green. Avoiding spoilers as much as possible, I recall you had to do the Edwin events.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Try to do anything that is green in the event guide. If I recall correctly there are many events that need to take place before she shows up, even if it shows up as green. Avoiding spoilers as much as possible, I recall you had to do the Edwin events.
Thank you, the auto overwritten saving is really a pain, it is impossible to correct the path later on if one misses something early. I didn't get the toilet event with Eva, so I was not able to meet Lucy in the massage parlor at all. And to do the toilet event with Eva, Kate can only give a handjob when she goes to the club toilet for the first time...well, I was not supposed to know that

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
this is a game that one could love so much while hating it a lot at the same time.

thanks to the dev, we have Kate, a vulnerable fairy. we can go through her life, her lust, her ambition, her sadness, and her pain

however, dev makes this game too complicated to enjoy.

first, grinding is inevitable in this game. To push the storyline, players need to repeat many activities again and again.

secondly, it is not possible for anyone to skip the repeating event. you have to keep your hand on the mouse and keep hitting it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well, I was told Kate could become a policewoman... but I feel it is quite pointless to carry on the game since the story is so upsetting and heavy. Now I even don't dare to hold expectations for the story, I fear it will turn into a tragedy, I can not take that.

Last edited:

4Ragnar

Mar 28, 2020
Whenever i try to start the game it gives me an Error and crashes at somepoint of the gameplay i think whenver i do a massage

hrobina

Jun 4, 2021
I am having a lot of issues running this game, it feels extremly slowly. Am I the only one having this issue? Or it's normal?

LoliCop31

Jun 11, 2018
Guys... i can't even finish the game. When i'm going to Massage parlor, i'm waking up with Ashley in Library what I'm need to do?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
this is a game that one could love so much while hating it a lot at the same time.

thanks to the dev, we have Kate, a vulnerable fairy. we can go through her life, her lust, her ambition, her sadness, and her pain

however, dev makes this game too complicated to enjoy.

first, grinding is inevitable in this game. To push the storyline, players need to repeat many activities again and again.

secondly, it is not possible for anyone to skip the repeating event. you have to keep your hand on the mouse and keep hitting it.

well, I was told Kate could become a policewoman... but I feel it is quite pointless to carry on the game since the story is so upsetting and heavy. Now I even don't dare to hold expectations for the story, I fear it will turn into a tragedy, I can not take that.
I totally agree with you, as you say, the game is quite tedious and does not even take you to something concrete, the only good thing is to have a good time with the animations etc, but the story does not make sense, I stopped playing the game by itself reason reason ... why I keep playing a game where I cannot find an understandable ending or an understandable story, the whole story seems very complicated and tedious, it is better to play because of the sexual animations and now, I do not see another good thing in the game

Reactions: slavegal

RlimShaikorth

Mar 20, 2018
The game crashes / freezes when I do basically anything. Any fixes? Or is there a way to manually save instead of just at night?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes