sn2555

Feb 20, 2020
I pulled an all-nighter to finish this game, and i don't even know what the shit just happened at the end
Can you please do a final walk through for those that are stuck right at the end. I have read a lot on the forum of people being stuck right around the same point (the quest "The Contact") including me? I have invested quite a bit of time into the game and despite what i am reading on the ending I still want to just finish it. Thanks so much

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
Can you please do a final walk through for those that are stuck right at the end. I have read a lot on the forum of people being stuck right around the same point (the quest "The Contact") including me? I have invested quite a bit of time into the game and despite what i am reading on the ending I still want to just finish it. Thanks so much
Dude, i just did random shit to finish the game; do the eva quest, lance invited me to his house to watch CCTV tapes/police stuff to study law, had sex with him, got pregnant, went to hospital several times 'till docs injected in me some kinda drug that made me go to prison, got out of prison randomly (Just had to talk to the blonde girl), started working at police station after lance dissappeared, got enough respect at police station to talk to Lucy, followed her instructions (Investigating suzie's shop iirc), woke up with Ashley saying random shit, asks me if i want to try and dream that shit again, had to 'cuz game won't let me do otherwise, repeated the investigation and Ashley part like 20 times 'till i finally could get out of where we were, and then went to prison.

Hope it helped a bit, even though you probably didn't understand shit about what i said, it's probably because 1 I pulled an all nighter to finish this mess 2 i didn't really understand what happened.

I honestly didn't find the ending enjoyable at all, maybe i'm too stupid i don't know

Edit: just wanted to say that i don't know any of the quest's names, i just did random things 'till i got to the end

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Did the game ever add any sex scenes for the girl who works the front desk of the massage parlor. Ashley I think?

Also what is actually the cut content in the censored version?

May 16, 2019
So slavegal wrote in her review, that you should't buy the fishnet stockings but only wear them and then call suzy, but should I leave them completly or can I buy them after the event in the cabin? and also slavegal wrote, that when you go to the club the first time, you should only give a handjob, not blowjob and not leave, but as I gave hand, it came to a point where the only option was to kneel down, still I chose hand, but then I only had the option to take it into my mouth, is this correct? I played this game once until the hospital chapter and softlocked myself, I wanna do everything correct now.

BJJ23654

Aug 7, 2021
I can't finish 3 ending of prison :( can't you help me?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Give it up guys, this game can't have a specific ending, it can only be played to see animations and get things done, but don't bother finishing it because the story is too strange and cannot be understood. , I played it and I liked spending time buying things, or watching the animations it has, then the story of the game is understood or nothing is understood, unfortunately the developer of this game wanted to end it here leaving it with a too strange story without saying , do not continue wasting time in completing the game because they are going to wrap their heads, and they will not understand anything about what happens in the story, from now on salu2 kazuto4.jpg

Reactions: taglag

Ventadorn

Jun 11, 2020
The game is interesting, definitely a warped way to present the slow descent of Kate in lewdness. Haven't finished yet but the interface is not very good and there are moments when you can be stuck with no button working anymore (toilets facial I beleive) still it's quite different than what is out there.

elpiro32

Aug 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "Adrasoth, publicación: 715993, miembro: 415291"]
¿Cómo desencadenar el evento de sauna? Porque hablé con Don antes de ir a la sauna y descansé en la sauna después de las 18:00 pero sin disparador
[/CITA]
oye como ago la mision de marck con el estido rojo en el bus

Vald9099

Sep 8, 2021
View attachment 56163

Overview:
A game of a girl who dreams of her own apartment. And she's faced with different situations that change her. You'll choose what to do and what you don't.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-02
Release Date: 2019-12-22
Developer: Insexsity_team -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03 Uncensored + Maxi
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64:
MEGA - - -
Win 32: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Linux: MEGA - - -
Android(v1.0):- MEGA - - -

Extras:

Thanks NeoGenesis for the links

View attachment 63636 View attachment 63637 View attachment 63638 View attachment 63639 View attachment 63640 View attachment 7185 View attachment 55838
Why v1.03 not on Andorid ?
That all links are for v1.0 for Andorid

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes