evilmirai

Apr 22, 2021
I got stuck after I got the second prison exit... The game "helper" says "Searching for Eva Club?" I cant get inside the prison anymore, because even if I put her to maditate she says "lets abandon this idea", every time I make her go to work she cant because everything's changed, and I think I did everything in the club but it just says again and again the "Club?" message...
Things i did:
- HP 55/55
- Mood green (go watch a movie 2 times)
- Attack training, hit mark, kick mark in the balls, go to sauna and back to gym, meditate with mark, wait till he leaves, meditate alone

Reactions: BJJ23654

johanslacker

Nov 6, 2020
Nice game, but the shooting practice sucks ass so badly. Having to restart all the shit after 4 rounds of randomly timed shoots feels like a kick in the balls. So many times several shoots are considered as a failure even when the goddamned red dot is inside the stupid circle.

johanslacker

Nov 6, 2020
Well, finished the entire game... and it's... weird af. I write this here cause I can't post reviews for some reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
Can't find anyone who answered to this, but how do you use the cheats for editing the stats?
Like others, I just want the freedom to go around clothless without the hastle of figuring it out for days. Not asking for save files...

Reactions: masMalkar

Kashuto

Jun 24, 2020
there is something bodering me, what is the goal on this game?
It just like any renpy games? Or just corrupt the MC?

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Well, finished the entire game... and it's... weird af. I write this here cause I can't post reviews for some reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a feel that the game change the writer half way. after the pregnancy, the game turn from a common life sim to a something want to touch your soul.

I ever speak with the game creator on Patreon. the game overall is a "dream", but the game didn't define which part is dream, which part is real life. the creator want player to have their own view.

like, you can see about three dreams in the game

Story A: MC is a massage girl, need money, you can see she was forced to do many things. and she need people like Mark to protect her. when able to pregancy, you can see the MC want to carry the baby, but in the end the baby drop. this is a very sad life, like a girl to a new city, and lost in the city.

Story B: the police girl, a totally new life, the "story A" MC like never exist, this looks like a normal life, no people bully her.

Story C: the ending part, MC have a family with husband and 2 children, the life looks great and happy.

the creator say different people will have different feel, the key is --- every people have their dreams. no matter how your goes on, you need to look forward. you can expand your imagination.

one of the imagination can be "Story A" is the real life, the MC get pregnancy, and be forced abortion. Her baby girl is Eva, not really get birth. you can see Eva actually is not existed. so MC chase/missing her, but won't find her. From the text, you can see, after MC buy over the room, she want to get marry, when preg, she want to carry up the baby. at end of the "Story A", the MC was stucked in Prison, day by day......like her life, was stucked day by day. The story C is her dream, she dreamed she have a family, her girl Eva was birth and growed up.

or you can imagin it as, same as above, but when her life stuck, hug the hope and looing forward....like the girl shared room with MC in the Prison, that girl is MC's bright and hope, hug her tight and leave the plight, in the end she forget the past, become a police girl.

or you can say, the "Sorty B" is her dream, the MC be bully by her boss, bully by gangster in pub, at street, she is not able resist. her dream is, she chould bel to stop this. so the "Story B" happened.

Reactions: applecart

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I played the game months ago, I don't really know if I finished it or not, but now I am playing it again and I would like to know if you can use cheats, increase everything and do more, I would appreciate it if someone tells me if there are cheats to use and how to put them in the game, thank you very much in advance

evilmirai

Apr 22, 2021
So what do you do in Library? I have unlocked 7th floor, found a girl there, clicked, she dissapeared, and what now?

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
So what do you do in Library? I have unlocked 7th floor, found a girl there, clicked, she dissapeared, and what now?
I remember it being a bit weird at that point too. You're reaching near the end of the game. I THINK what you are supposed to do is either go back and talk to Mark in the gym, or something related to the hospital.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
What are all the different (repeatable) scenes with Don? Other's have said there's more to nude cleaning but nothing seems to happen beyond oral.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
You have maxi version? Cause the sex is blocked in base version, that dialogue option does nothing.
Maxi version? What's that? If you mean the version that is currently given, than I should be using that.

I know there is a sex scene if you drink with him, but there doesn't seem to be one that extends from nude cleaning.

There are also many scenes associated with the police job that don't work at all as well.

Additionally, the reset menu seems to only work for save slot 1. Not sure how to do it for any other slot.

Last edited:

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
There seems to be either a few glitches or oversights in the 1.03 version. I do like the game but these oversights can make other parts of the game either frustrating, confusing, or impossible.

Oversights?

- Once Edwin leaves the grocery store you can no longer buy groceries. I can't find anywhere else in the game that allows you to get them.

- You can only get the pill in a single place, which can prove a bit inconvenient.

- When pregnant you can't go to the police station because of Lance, even if Lance is no longer there. However, if you head straight to work in the morning it works.

- It still says the investigation is to be implemented, even though the game is finished.

- There is only one guaranteed method of increasing happiness, which is to get an abortion at the hospital. Other than that making a meal is completely random.

- Many scenes and characters go missing completely after a certain point in the game, such as Suzi, Walter, Zoe, and Lance. Story-reasons make Nina's and Edwin's departure make sense, but Lance implies he will come back.

- Even if you work the police job you can't skip straight to the opening of the club on Fridays.

- Drinking even a little bit will force you to red mood the next day, which can be inconvenient to recover since the only other method is making a meal. (Somewhat fixable later)

- Yoga at the gym does nothing. Treadmills only reduce hygiene and use up time.

- More "bold" lingerie can be worn to Don's room (the last two in the row), but all others can't. (inconsistency)

- Looking at your reflection seems to do nothing aside from some confusing scenes where you hear a phantom knock on the door.

- When you obtain the trust to go to that one area alone during the police job, there is almost nothing to do related to it but it still uses up time.

- Talking to another girl at the grocery store doesn't seem to serve any purpose.

- It is made very unclear what the library does.

- It is very unclear what purpose the movie theater serves.

Weird/Broken scenes

Broken | Police job - patrol

"Play with him (maxi)"

Weird/broken | Police job - Holding cell

"knock on the door (maxi)" (I'm not sure if it's intentional, but all that happens is it ends the engagement with the prisoner right there)

Weird | Lucy repeating

You can constantly talk to Lucy and every time it goes through a similar cycle of going to the clothing store (even if you already had done so) and then going to the massage parlor, which can trigger an ending. I have not noticed any changes when it comes to different decisions made at the clothing store.

Weird | Police job - Patrol

Your patrol partner always seems to think it's the first time you have met.

Weird | Dance Floor Sex

Having sex with someone on the Dance Floor is really awkward because the MC goes from enjoying it to immediately being hostile to the NPC.

Weird (Broken?) | Nude cleaning sex

Other players have reported there being a scene with Don where you have sex after cleaning his room, but in my attempts it has always only resulted in being unable to give him a blowjob and some slight variations of oral.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

evilmirai

Apr 22, 2021
Movie theater fixes your mood (before 21:00)

Don (naked cleaning): Take it as deep -> Breathe -> Fuck You (Maxi)

Treadmills increase your agility. Read the instructions you can find in the Gym to find out which values of which stat limit the max values of other stats.

When you obtain the trust to go to that one area alone during the police job, there is an event where you fight off a rapist

But.
I still don't know what library does after i visit the 7th floor and interact with the girl there.
Does this game have an ending? It says this version is the final version, but it seems far from complete.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Movie theater fixes your mood (before 21:00)

Don (naked cleaning): Take it as deep -> Breathe -> Fuck You (Maxi)

Treadmills increase your agility. Read the instructions you can find in the Gym to find out which values of which stat limit the max values of other stats.

When you obtain the trust to go to that one area alone during the police job, there is an event where you fight off a rapist

But.
I still don't know what library does after i visit the 7th floor and interact with the girl there.
Does this game have an ending? It says this version is the final version, but it seems far from complete.

There is an ending, but it's really weird to try and obtain. The only ending I have gotten is taking the 3rd option when you visit the massage parlor with Lucy.

Also, the order you give does not seem to do anything. Is the version up to download just not the Maxi version or something?

EDIT: I have no idea when I downloaded this but I somehow downloaded the non-Maxi version. Any way to transfer a save file?

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It could be an excellent game, its arts, music, and focus(go and get corruptive, nothing else). only one thing quenches the fire: it is a grinding game. The event is weekly basis, and players need to spend time on a daily basis routine. Soon, even those super exciting events become boring, after being watched again and again.

Last edited:

evilmirai

Apr 22, 2021
There is an ending, but it's really weird to try and obtain. The only ending I have gotten is taking the 3rd option when you visit the massage parlor with Lucy.

Also, the order you give does not seem to do anything. Is the version up to download just not the Maxi version or something?

EDIT: I have no idea when I downloaded this but I somehow downloaded the non-Maxi version. Any way to transfer a save file?
Save is in your registry, just fire up maxi version and it will be there to load.

DaFackIsDis

Mar 28, 2020
Maybe I am dumb, but how do you walk home after working? If I get out of the door without selecting "go home" I can only take the bus/taxi

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just because it was the first day

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes