SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
How do I trigger the event with Oliver in the cafe? I did it in the previous version, but forgot how

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
How do I trigger the event with Oliver in the cafe? I did it in the previous version, but forgot how
you need to massage the one dude's feet, and that triggers a sex scene, then he asks you for a date.
I'm currently having problems with Patreon... the pledge-related pages won't load, so I can begin supporting this nor fuck with what I'm supporting (not that I have any plans to stop supporting stuff yet, but that's beside the point).... Really frustrating. I was looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: SvenVlad

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Considering the amount of support they have it's a little disappointing to have so little content (not to mention the amount of repetition and basically the absence of dialogues), I hope they will be reorganizing soon. In the meantime I'm probably going to drop my support.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Considering the amount of support they have it's a little disappointing to have so little content (not to mention the amount of repetition and basically the absence of dialogues), I hope they will be reorganizing soon. In the meantime I'm probably going to drop my support.
They only started development a little while ago so it makes sense that they're still moving slowly. They support grew very quickly despite the fact that they had very minimal content from the start. The game just seemed to have pretty good potential.

yufokak

Dec 3, 2017
v 0.265
pc x64
pc x32
linux x64
linux x32
mac x32
mac x64
mac universal
android
Code:
fixed some bugs:

1. Now “Nina’s call” event is repeatable and after that you finally can reach 4 level with Eva in Insexsity (story line). It was closed for everyone... And you don’t have to be drunk for the Nina's call.
So if you skip Monday – you can meet Nina in the hall. And if you sleep on Sunday – she will call you on morning. Yes, Eva still will be coming, but in a future we will change it  to something more interesting :)

2. Event with Victor is repeatable now.

3. In GH when you are in a new jeans, Kate takes her clothes off. 

4. To meet passenger first time, you don’t have to be drunk.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
v 0.265
pc x64
pc x32
linux x64
linux x32
mac x32
mac x64
mac universal
android
Code:
fixed some bugs:

1. Now “Nina’s call” event is repeatable and after that you finally can reach 4 level with Eva in Insexsity (story line). It was closed for everyone... And you don’t have to be drunk for the Nina's call.
So if you skip Monday – you can meet Nina in the hall. And if you sleep on Sunday – she will call you on morning. Yes, Eva still will be coming, but in a future we will change it  to something more interesting :)

2. Event with Victor is repeatable now.

3. In GH when you are in a new jeans, Kate takes her clothes off.

4. To meet passenger first time, you don’t have to be drunk.
I take back what I've said earlier. Maxi is the shit.

h10

Oct 3, 2017
you need to massage the one dude's feet, and that triggers a sex scene, then he asks you for a date.
Actually, you need to massage his arms or shoulder (from the left/head side) for the date, but you may need to do tsukiouji's scene first. (and have 5 lust point or something... you can masturbate in the shower to raise that now)

HarveyderHAse

Nov 1, 2017
Maybe some of you should wait 4-6 month then there will be more content ;) the producer need a bit free time too ;) so calm down. It is a great game with a high potential

h10

Oct 3, 2017
What can be if i meet the passenger i don't understand?
Me too!! I do not understand what the passenger is
If you're seated, he will stare at you creepily (i think it's all it does, could be wrong...)
If you're standing on the right, he will masturbate in front of you (option to "help" him) and jeez on you
If you're standing on the left :
-you can switch to the right event (try to confront him but you'll be scared..)
-he will masturbate behind you (option to "help" him), you'll have jeez on your ass only if you help him
-if you wear the red dress, he will grope you, then a stranger will help you or he'll masturbate (you can choose only if you are playing on maxi)

94HawkEye

Sep 21, 2017
If you're seated, he will stare at you creepily (i think it's all it does, could be wrong...)
If you're standing on the right, he will masturbate in front of you (option to "help" him) and jeez on you
If you're standing on the left :
-you can switch to the right event (try to confront him but you'll be scared..)
-he will masturbate behind you (option to "help" him), you'll have jeez on your ass only if you help him
-if you wear the red dress, he will grope you, then a stranger will help you or he'll masturbate (you can choose only if you are playing on maxi)
You have to be drunk for it too, or else the events won't prog.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
You have to be drunk for it too, or else the events won't prog.
Just wondering how can I get drunk in any other way than in the club? Cause when I get out of the club it's impossible for me to go to the bus

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes