AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
There in patreon update about the news (7.5) if i don't wrong, here is a guy can tell us what says? Please.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Well, the walking bug happens a little too frequently right now so I think I'm going to wait until a fixed versoin is out.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
There are many new things i think. Has anyone information about "news are coming 7.5 and 7.6"? Please give us, we want to know it:)

fancy

Nov 28, 2017

Meanwhile the news.
The bus is about to go around a town, it looks cool, it's moving, it's noisy, and it can get you to work and back.

You may noticed that we've updated the current version and fixed the bugs in the store, in the club, and the bug with the virtual buttons appearing (but not for the Android version). It would be great if you could confirm that everything works well.

We've found a lot of distorted animations of Kate and Eva, and we're going to find more glitches and fix it.

Thanks to the strength of the two language translators (Carlos and Dave83) - the German translation is almost ready and you will see it in the new build.

We're going according to plan, and maybe we can add something more than we planned ;)

In the next news, we'll show you two new characters that we'll add in the new build, they're both almost ready in drawing. It's about bus passenger and roommate.

Meanwhile the news.
The bus is about to go around a town, it looks cool, it's moving, it's noisy, and it can get you to work and back.

You may noticed that we've updated the current version and fixed the bugs in the store, in the club, and the bug with the virtual buttons appearing (but not for the Android version). It would be great if you could confirm that everything works well.

We've found a lot of distorted animations of Kate and Eva, and we're going to find more glitches and fix it.

Thanks to the strength of the two language translators (Carlos and Dave83) - the German translation is almost ready and you will see it in the new build.

We're going according to plan, and maybe we can add something more than we planned ;)

In the next news, we'll show you two new characters that we'll add in the new build, they're both almost ready in drawing. It's about bus passenger and roommate.
If you want help translating to Portuguese (PT, not BR) let me know.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017

Hello :)
We want to tell you about how things are going.
Finally, the script for the new version is over, and we've described all the events that will be in the new build.

We didn't develop a massage parlor in this build...
BUT :) for comparison. In previous versions, we added about 300 new rows each time. This version is 500... It's almost twice bigger what usual. It's called - "losing your head on the process" :)
We are working hard to make a new release of the game without delay.
A lot has been completed and a lot remains to be done.
Kate will drink more, there will be scenes without a condom, and many possible solutions will be added in the new events.

Possess oneself, ask less questions before the release :)
We'll try to create build up to the end of this month, but it's hard to guess.

p.s. this GIF - we tested the new position of the camera in the dialogues, and found new bug :) Maybe one day we will add this new view, it looks cool.

Hello :)
We want to tell you about how things are going.
Finally, the script for the new version is over, and we've described all the events that will be in the new build.

We didn't develop a massage parlor in this build...
BUT :) for comparison. In previous versions, we added about 300 new rows each time. This version is 500... It's almost twice bigger what usual. It's called - "losing your head on the process" :)
We are working hard to make a new release of the game without delay.
A lot has been completed and a lot remains to be done.
Kate will drink more, there will be scenes without a condom, and many possible solutions will be added in the new events.

Possess oneself, ask less questions before the release :)
We'll try to create build up to the end of this month, but it's hard to guess.

p.s. this GIF - we tested the new position of the camera in the dialogues, and found new bug :) Maybe one day we will add this new view, it looks cool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kymico

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017

The month comes to the end and we want to say we're still working on an update. And we can't to publish it till the end of this month. The reason is simple it's the biggest update we've ever made:
We've made an optimization, now the weather is changing, we've added unprotected sex, added new characters, added new locations, many new events with different characters...
We are sorry to say, the upcoming release will not be in time.
2-3 December, maybe earlier. We understand that if we delay the release, we have less time in the next month, so we're in a hurry as we can. But we don't want to leave any new events to the next release.
We hope for your understanding and patience.
The month comes to the end and we want to say we're still working on an update. And we can't to publish it till the end of this month. The reason is simple it's the biggest update we've ever made:
We've made an optimization, now the weather is changing, we've added unprotected sex, added new characters, added new locations, many new events with different characters...
We are sorry to say, the upcoming release will not be in time.
2-3 December, maybe earlier. We understand that if we delay the release, we have less time in the next month, so we're in a hurry as we can. But we don't want to leave any new events to the next release.
We hope for your understanding and patience.

Reactions: kymico

flexo

Sep 23, 2017
Hay boys:)

Can you provide a link to the latest free version?
Current (public) free version of the game is 0.14. You can play it online on insexsity.com

or

You can download current (patreon) maxi version 0.2 by clicking on the link on the first page of this thread (like on the picture below)

Also, the new update will be coming in a few days, in early december

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Thank you for the updates. Big update coming over the weekend, which is great. A few days delay is all good.

I'd expect a small update with some bug fixing for December and with X-Mas in the way, we should temper our expectations.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I can completely forgive a small delay....but I've seen this happen so many times by now. It always starts off as small delays and a reasonable excuse...then it keeps happening, and eventually it's almost a month without so much as a peep, and then constant delays. It seems almost every patreon ever that develops these adult games and get way more money then they expected go through this, just look at simbro team. I'll only support these people if they don't veer onto the same course, but that remains to be seen.

These guys just recently got pretty popular so now it's just a waiting game I suppose.

tapi

Sep 20, 2017
Hello guys,

Thanks for interesting game - hope it will improve more.
One thing - Russian translation is awful. If you need it - i can provide free translation. I'm not pro, but it definitely be better than current version.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Hello guys,

Thanks for interesting game - hope it will improve more.
One thing - Russian translation is awful. If you need it - i can provide free translation. I'm not pro, but it definitely be better than current version.
Go to their Patreon page and tell them that. They would be happy to get the help.

Dron34

Sep 22, 2017

Insexsity v 0.26

PC:

Mac:

Linux:

Android

- Event with passenger no one will come to help you (need to be in a red dress, be drunk, and stay on left side, repeatable for this version);
- Event with Victor when you are drunk, but not covered (creampie), repeatable;

- Event with Nina (strapone), not repeatable, better to play for Nina (one time event, better to play for Nina);

Cheats panel in Pause menu now. (For Android too);

Previous Maxi's events:

- Nina's talk in begining;
- first men's massage (for John);
- Eva's Love story (for Oliver);
- table massage (for Eva);
- table massage (for Oliver);
- free "massage" (for Oliver);
- Eva's room (for Eva);
- toilet stall (for Eva);
- with unknow man in Insexsity (dream);
- with unknow girl in Insexsity (dream);
- Oliver massage facesit;
- Oliver Date under the table;
- Victor rough meet in Cafe back.
- with Oliver in massage parlor, after fingering (3 way to end it),
- with Oliver in Insexsity, after normal sex in massage from his legs side,
- extend event in Insexsity with unknown man.

A little bit of history.
For me, for Jorge, programming has been a hobby for about last 7 years. During this time, I've made three small, non-commercial projects (arcade games). They're not popular, but they're finished (each was made in Unity, and just want so say – these guys are awesome! :) And we glad to support them.
All this time I’ve dreamed that making games could to be the main thing I do. I can sit in code writing, like been fascinated, up to 16 hours per day, I can forget eat sometimes, but, that's I really like. And I can’t draw at all - that was a big stop to me on this way.
Then I met Eva (sometimes she answers on your comments). And she said, "If you really like that, let's find some artists and try to create something bigger".
And about a year I thought - what could I create? I was looking for an idea. With Eva we've been looking for an artist about three months more. We’ve got a lot of negotiations, we've seen a lot of art works, and now you can see how process is going. So, it’s about 2 years from the idea to the first build here on Patreon.
We didn't plan to see our project so popular. But it's a chance for us to become bigger. We can invest this money into the future, for the next projects. Searching for a talented people it's so interesting, no jokes. During the lifetime of Insexsity, we already met such a good people who say - "Hey, I want to help you!" (Guys, thank you so much) their names you can find in a “Credits” and “Thanks”.
And here the understanding is coming - how big the world is (it wasn’t so big a few month ago :) This is another chance for us to tell you something important through this project. Every detail we ponder - why do you need this? Does this fit us? How does that help the story? Of course, it's difficult to show the story from the beginning of development, but you will see, we're not creating just a simple adult game.
Thank you all for supporting us! Thank you for your patience! We hope you'll like the new version, recommend you to see all the changes on our website:
There might be some bugs, game is becoming bigger and it’s hard to test it in all directions, but we tried :) If you find bugs - write to us. If it’s critical, we'll fix them quickly as we can.
We'll add walkthrough in a few days.

- All you can see in a game could be upgraded (sounds, animations, anything else);
- Here might be bugs, :)
and it’s already morning here, just falling asleep… Today without a picture on top))

p.s.
To open a passenger, you should to be drunk and sit in the bus and you will open all positions (if you are drunk).
To open Victor you need to "help" him at least once.
To open Nina you should to meet Eva in the shop and sleep on Sunday.
To open Don you need meet Nina first ;)

Last edited:

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
How can i go to the bus event? Any help? And i didn't like this version because insexsity team told us that "this version is gonna be awesome best" but they added 2-3 scenes and thats way i didn't like it:(

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes