Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017

Meanwhile the news.
The bus is about to go around a town, it looks cool, it's moving, it's noisy, and it can get you to work and back.

You may noticed that we've updated the current version and fixed the bugs in the store, in the club, and the bug with the virtual buttons appearing (but not for the Android version). It would be great if you could confirm that everything works well.

We've found a lot of distorted animations of Kate and Eva, and we're going to find more glitches and fix it.

Thanks to the strength of the two language translators (Carlos and Dave83) - the German translation is almost ready and you will see it in the new build.

We're going according to plan, and maybe we can add something more than we planned ;)

In the next news, we'll show you two new characters that we'll add in the new build, they're both almost ready in drawing. It's about bus passenger and roommate.

Meanwhile the news.
The bus is about to go around a town, it looks cool, it's moving, it's noisy, and it can get you to work and back.

You may noticed that we've updated the current version and fixed the bugs in the store, in the club, and the bug with the virtual buttons appearing (but not for the Android version). It would be great if you could confirm that everything works well.

We've found a lot of distorted animations of Kate and Eva, and we're going to find more glitches and fix it.

Thanks to the strength of the two language translators (Carlos and Dave83) - the German translation is almost ready and you will see it in the new build.

We're going according to plan, and maybe we can add something more than we planned ;)

In the next news, we'll show you two new characters that we'll add in the new build, they're both almost ready in drawing. It's about bus passenger and roommate.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really hope the new roommate (I guess it's the room next door) and the bus NPCs are going to be males, or the next update is gonna be 80% on lesbian content. I don't mind it, but there is so little story\scenes as of now with male characters..I wonder when we're going to see something with her boss :biggrin:

Ijwkmp

Nov 13, 2017
I love this game so far. i would love it i could purchase more condoms. or maybe when i get the keys from Ashley to lock up i could takes some condoms from the drawer in Walters office. anyways, keep up the good work

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I love this game so far. i would love it i could purchase more condoms. or maybe when i get the keys from Ashley to lock up i could takes some condoms from the drawer in Walters office. anyways, keep up the good work
Vending machine in the nightclub toilet sells condoms.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Holy shit look at that:
Demand for sandbox games is huge. Everyone is making dime a dozen linear Virtual Novels, games where you can play in an open environment even with minimal content is a HUGE untapped market.

Reactions: reallybadman

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
thats insane for what Little content they have actually made
Yea, you know about SimBro team? They make absolute dog shit for atleast half a year and still make over 8k, delays, lies, insane amounts of bugs. People are such sheep sometimes. The most atrocious example too, imo. No one is worse.

vorris

May 23, 2017
any clue why my saves will not work on the maxi version or do i have to start all over

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017

We have a good news.
First, we've added two new character as we planned.
There's still a long way to work on programming and animating with them.
The first is a bus passenger, and the other is Kate's new roommate.
Second, we've improved the game-loading system. This is not about saves, it's about the common loading of the game. All large datas that were have loaded, now are loading once and at the very beginning of the game.
This applies to music, characters, and the dialog system. Therefore, now we don't have the "Options" button in the menu, and the language selection occurs at the very beginning. It's a coercive measure, but now even an Android Kate's room is loading faster.

This is important because now we can add new characters without a fear of a long loading every time.
In the next news, we'll show the new roommate's room.

Be sure to vote below.

p.s. all this stuff you will see in the next update.

We have a good news.
First, we've added two new character as we planned.
There's still a long way to work on programming and animating with them.
The first is a bus passenger, and the other is Kate's new roommate.
Second, we've improved the game-loading system. This is not about saves, it's about the common loading of the game. All large datas that were have loaded, now are loading once and at the very beginning of the game.
This applies to music, characters, and the dialog system. Therefore, now we don't have the "Options" button in the menu, and the language selection occurs at the very beginning. It's a coercive measure, but now even an Android Kate's room is loading faster.

This is important because now we can add new characters without a fear of a long loading every time.
In the next news, we'll show the new roommate's room.

Be sure to vote below.

p.s. all this stuff you will see in the next update.

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
I'm waiting for my patron to start working :heartcoveredeyes:, because this free version is with many bugs :frown:. For example: Sometimes in your hand you hold a packet of condoms from the first visit to the toilet and so all the time, every day. The other time you leave the room in your pajamas, (2-3 week). ?!?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
WTF?

patrons

$7,614
per month

HOW? This game is OK, but really nothing special. There are plenty of better productions. How they did it?!

Reactions: Eye-switcher

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
WTF?

patrons

$7,614
per month

HOW? This game is OK, but really nothing special. There are plenty of better productions. How they did it?!
It is about the quality of the game, but also that is seemingly a semi slow corruption game.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes