tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Insexsity_team wrote some sentences about We have to show something.Rrrr... like this.. Who wants to write this paragraph to here about show something pls. Thx.

U

User_161344

Can someone tell me what this shower scene with lock tie in is referring to? Please tell me it isn't about being caught masturbating, I'd hate it to just turn out to be a pronoun typo in the change-log.

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Insexsity_team wrote some sentences about We have to show something.Rrrr... like this.. Who wants to write this paragraph to here about show something pls. Thx.
Here you go. I did a copy/past, so any of the misspellings or grammatical errors are on Insexity's team of developers/posters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AnhNi

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
for those who search the PC save game, it changed a bit (still reachable with regedit)
now it's HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity (it was HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Montes\Insexsity)

Reactions: ImACuck

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Meh, I was expecting more content tbh. Let's hope they are going to organize better, considering the huge step up in pledges of the last month.

bit

Mar 9, 2017
Updated cheat to new version 0.20
F4 - Show cheat
F5 - Hide cheat
Just replace file from archive in directory "..\0.2_PC_x32_Maxi_Data\Managed"

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
Updated cheat to new version 0.20
F4 - Show cheat
F5 - Hide cheat
Just replace file from archive in directory "..\0.2_PC_x32_Maxi_Data\Managed"

KEEPS CRASHING WHEN USED

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
U need to slept with Oliver in massage saloon and he says: let's go to the cafe tonight and you also meet Lance
I've tried every variation of iterations I can think of with him and still have not gotten him to say lets go to the cafe. Could it be because I visited the cafe earlier and got some tea that the event wont spawn for me?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes