Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Hello, I'm playing the version 0.1002 of Insexsity and I have a doubt, when Eva invite Kate at the nightclub, she say, «We will met there about 9 p.m. in front of the Nightclub», but at any hour Kate arrive at the nightclub, Eva is never there, so I was wondering if I really have to find a way to meet her or it is enough wait untill the opening of the nightclub.
Thank you for the answer.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Hello, I'm playing the version 0.1002 of Insexsity and I have a doubt, when Eva invite Kate at the nightclub, she say, «We will met there about 9 p.m. in front of the Nightclub», but at any hour Kate arrive at the nightclub, Eva is never there, so I was wondering if I really have to find a way to meet her or it is enough wait untill the opening of the nightclub.
Just go in the nightclub when it's open. She will be at the bar. Oh and you need to trigger an event to leave. Drink twice and dance if I remeber correclty. I'm only telling this because it took some time for me to realise how to get out :D

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
why play the 0.1002 ver when u can play the 1.4 maxi version?

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Ok here is the new Maxi one. Won't be posting one again after this don't have the money to keep supporting u.u.

Version 0.2 Maxi.
Win-32x
Win-64x
Mac-64x
Mac-32x
Mac-Universal

Change log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

flexo

Sep 23, 2017
Ok here is the new Maxi one. Won't be posting one again after this don't have the money to keep supporting u.u.

Version 0.2 Maxi.
32x
64x

Change log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing the patreon version. You da real mvp)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes