OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
I've tried every variation of iterations I can think of with him and still have not gotten him to say lets go to the cafe. Could it be because I visited the cafe earlier and got some tea that the event wont spawn for me?
Massage his headarea and then choose to climb onto of the table

Reactions: smith66

Netto007

Oct 3, 2017
Updated cheat to new version 0.20
F4 - Show cheat
F5 - Hide cheat
Just replace file from archive in directory "..\0.2_PC_x32_Maxi_Data\Managed"
You don't even need this. There's already a built in cheat in game. Just press L for +0.1 lewdness and E for experience. And to be honest, with all the "jobs" you do, do you even need more money?

Reactions: ReconLegend

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
You can't go out nude but you can go out wearing just stockings?
''Alpha''
Yeah kinda funny, but ive read that going outside nude and on pyjamas will be a feature when going to the bar and coffee shop on future updates ... not soon btw

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
''Alpha''
Yeah kinda funny, but ive read that going outside nude and on pyjamas will be a feature when going to the bar and coffee shop on future updates ... not soon btw
With appropriate reactions hopefully.

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
Hi :3
The game is quite nice. Cool is that I can play a female character in the game, which is rare in games of this type. ^^
I played a few updates earlier, now on 2.0
On the current update I have a certain problem with the game. Visiting the club on Friday I can't leave this place. :( "Missing exit arrow in club".
I'm looking forward to the further development of this game. :)
greetings Anna <3

Reactions: Skyler

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
you need to go to the toilet and perform certain actions if i remember correctly, then you can leave. Dont remember if you need to be drunk the first time

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
I forgot to add that this is another Friday. Let's say 21 days of play. :(

I can always give up visiting the clubs on Friday, I just so inform :)

Version on Windows x64

Last edited:

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017

It's a new month, if anyone missed it, we published an Android version for both versions of the game. We've refresh the website and added a walkthrough ( ). It may not display correctly, but this is temporarily due to changes in styles, try it in different browsers. Next.

Just a few days ago we met two wonderful people, and they're translating the game into German. It's amazing how many good people we meeting :)
As you can see, our posts have a lot of grammatical errors. We sorry about that. But the game is always translated by whom the language is native.

We have a couple an unfinished business, such as a club, a dark alley, an event in a café (dating), but as you may notice, we develop all things gradually.

So. Plans for the next build:
- in the last vote, we decided to add a bus, and we need a new character for it;
- we want to add a roommate for Kate. It's new location and one more new character;
- we want to develop a story with Nina;
- continue the story with Eva;
- expand Insexsity;
- and if we have enough time - variety a café.

p.s. and don't forget to vote in a post below.
It's a new month, if anyone missed it, we published an Android version for both versions of the game. We've refresh the website and added a walkthrough ( ). It may not display correctly, but this is temporarily due to changes in styles, try it in different browsers. Next.

Just a few days ago we met two wonderful people, and they're translating the game into German. It's amazing how many good people we meeting :)
As you can see, our posts have a lot of grammatical errors. We sorry about that. But the game is always translated by whom the language is native.

We have a couple an unfinished business, such as a club, a dark alley, an event in a café (dating), but as you may notice, we develop all things gradually.

So. Plans for the next build:
- in the last vote, we decided to add a bus, and we need a new character for it;
- we want to add a roommate for Kate. It's new location and one more new character;
- we want to develop a story with Nina;
- continue the story with Eva;
- expand Insexsity;
- and if we have enough time - variety a café.

p.s. and don't forget to vote in a post below.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes