Kruncha

May 7, 2017
The reason this game is getting so much attention is the failure the others are coming to as this one at least is steady for what it is right now, also the demand of people that like Sandbox games more than VN is way higher... this sandbox as for this current patch, is doing everything so right!
Not a lot of grind like those bad translated non sense russian games, a somewhat believable protagonist on a believable world, not top notch 3d graphics that look all the same, theres just so much potential here, and i love it, honestly hoping the creator and the team dont get corrupt and back off with the money and leave the community behind...
I personally had a lot of personal favorites, all came down to this one and SummerTimeSaga, and that School of Lust one (but the creator have some bad reputation).

Reactions: Neriman

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
As for me, the game is top notch. The potential of the game and the game itself give me a lot of fun!:heartcoveredeyes:
I don't know much about games in which I can get into a woman!, that is, in myself.
I think also, this game is more like a woman than a guy. I hope to will ad accessories such as shoes and accessories such as necklaces and bracelets:happyblush
The second thing 1$ is really little, so it's no problem spend on month;)

Women! We are the best, but we also need as guys, because without you it would be boring :smileskisses:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
As for me, the game is top notch. The potential of the game and the game itself give me a lot of fun!:heartcoveredeyes:
I don't know much about games in which I can get into a woman!, that is, in myself.
I think also, this game is more like a woman than a guy. I hope to will ad accessories such as shoes and accessories such as necklaces and bracelets:happyblush
The second thing 1$ is really little, so it's no problem spend on month;)

Women! We are the best, but we also need as guys, because without you it would be boring :smileskisses:
While i agree that women are the best, this game is such a grind for very Little reward, looong between updates and now they adding 2 more females to the mix, so its turning into pretty much lesbian content in regards to how Little content there is to begin with. It sells apparently so good for them

Reactions: TobaiasR

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
While i agree that women are the best, this game is such a grind for very Little reward, looong between updates and now they adding 2 more females to the mix, so its turning into pretty much lesbian content in regards to how Little content there is to begin with. It sells apparently so good for them
I agree, too much grinding and also how come she dreams about beeing fucked in the ass so early in the game ? does corruption work that way ? lol

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I think you're likely feeling that way because you're enjoying it and looking forward to updates and longing for content. I'm pretty sure the updates are monthly. You don't get much faster than that. Also the grind is fairly minimal compared to many other popular games on these boards, it's just that it's early days and there is little content. I found many people complained with earlier versions that there was too much grinding, but not realising that you didn't need to have high stats, because there was no content for it yet. eg. Those trying to get lewdness really high in previous versions, that didn't realise there wasn't content beyond lewdness 3.0; I think it's up to 5 or 6 now, but the content has increased also. Also the maxi version allows you to cheat your stats, removing any grind.

Last edited:

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017

Kate's roommate's room :))
A few people were asked us to show it. So, his name is Don. We discussed in the vote that he is strong, and we made him an athlete. And he's lazy, he never cleans his room. To help or not is your choice.

Now we’ve done with the preparation of all the new locations and characters. We've also added new events to the existing ones.

Got a bad experience with building a project and now we know that some things shouldn’t be run at the same time. It's a good thing we're making a backup version periodically. And we made a backup a last version because it was broken by our fault. But now it's okay, we've regained all the data (working a few nights). And it looks like we can keep up with the plan.

In the voting below, we wish to discuss the nature of Don.

p.s. all this stuff you will see in the next update.

Kate's roommate's room :))
A few people were asked us to show it. So, his name is Don. We discussed in the vote that he is strong, and we made him an athlete. And he's lazy, he never cleans his room. To help or not is your choice.

Now we’ve done with the preparation of all the new locations and characters. We've also added new events to the existing ones.

Got a bad experience with building a project and now we know that some things shouldn’t be run at the same time. It's a good thing we're making a backup version periodically. And we made a backup a last version because it was broken by our fault. But now it's okay, we've regained all the data (working a few nights). And it looks like we can keep up with the plan.

In the voting below, we wish to discuss the nature of Don.

p.s. all this stuff you will see in the next update.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
I agree, too much grinding and also how come she dreams about beeing fucked in the ass so early in the game ? does corruption work that way ? lol
Eh I said it earlier in this thread, but it isn't that the grind is awful, its that the content isn't there yet. Honestly is all the content was properly implemented for every level of corruption I think we would find that we would progress pretty fast.

That's just how it is with games in development.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I love how a doubling of the news update is necessary haha. It seems that Engrish isn't strong with this one (the dev). Nothing wrong with that, just found it funny.

Reactions: Neriman

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Is it possible to meet Lance after I failed the date with that blonde guy? I mean he just walked past us and I didn't get to meet him properly.. anyway I can redo it without starting a new save?

Also, the guy at cafe, I've worked there once and after that he always says there's no work for me

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes