nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Her lewdness takes far too long to build up in my opinion. It gets kind of grindy trying to get any lewd scenes.
I disagree, well sort of.

I don't think lewdness takes too long to get, in fact looking ahead and guessing at how much content the game will have, we might actually get it too quickly. The problem right now is a lack of variety per lewdness level, and a lack of content despite high lewdness level.

This is an issue, but the game is in the middle of development and it is a problem that can be easily fixed.

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
what can u do to remove you are not ready for what is there a way to solve it or wait for future updates?

Edit: and what do i do after nina visted me in the bath?

Last edited:

bit

Mar 9, 2017
I made a simple cheat.
F4 - Show cheat
F5 - Hide cheat
Just replace file from archive in directory "0.14_PC_x64_Uncensored\0.14_PC_x64_Uncensored_Data\Managed"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
Hi new player here i want to ask some questions

• added a new location - Insexsity. You can fall in by watching TV. It is divided into levels. And so far, we've added two levels for 5 events, but it looks good. Levels depend on lewdness. Must see;
  • into Insexsity we've added 6 events (2 of them for Maxi version), 4 locations (some of them you shoud to know first);
    how to get into insexity
    second question who is the him from
    • new small event in the shower. We added the lock to the door and it's connected to him. (most of the time we've spend on InsexsityPlace);

and lastly what can i do to remove you are not ready for what is there a way to solve it or wait for future updates?
    thanks

Last edited:

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
"00 00 00 80 FF FF 0D 40" give 3.75 lewdness
"00 00 00 80 FF FF 0F 40" give 4 lewdness
"00 00 00 80 FF FF 0D 50" give 'infinite" lewdness (probably not a good idea)

so you have to increase the 7th hexa value

even so, no point having too big lewdness at the moment. even at big one, i still can't go outside nake. it probably mean the program isn't ready for that yet.

djskfnsdu82

Oct 12, 2017
where do i enter it ?
You need start the regedit config, just put in the search of windows ''Regedit'' then go on this direction :Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Montes\Insexsity. After that , find a file i think is ''dirtyboat'' something like that and change the value. Buena Suerte

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Does someone know how much content is planned for the next release? In October they basically doubled their pledges 2400-->4800 reaching their highest goal. Pretty good news ;)

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Does anybody knows the exact date when the next ver is coming out?
Not the exact date but in one of their answers to someone they said that they are trying to release it at the end of this month. I guess even they aren't sure enough to give an exact date. Well if everything goes smoothly than in the next few days.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes