Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried the last version. A lot of potential but hell..this game really needs more content.

Reactions: JBL80

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm stuck in the bar waiting for Eva to finish bartending, and it's past 2AM! U'm playing 0.1002. Would someone please tell me what to do? I'm about to give up on this game.

ArcherPoz

Sep 24, 2017
I'm stuck in the bar waiting for Eva to finish bartending, and it's past 2AM! U'm playing 0.1002. Would someone please tell me what to do? I'm about to give up on this game.
You need to get drunk and then dance, after that go to the toilet

Nov 23, 2016
Well until now, still promising what promised, the sandbox style is tremendous but needs to put more scenes and finish the wait for the futa, the background fix is incredible, but I just hope that for the next version, put more hot options of she as lewdness rises..

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
im sorry if this was already answered, but it is posible to get out of the room naked already? im not sure if i read it anywhere in the comments also is normal that the blonde guy (oliver) glitch out of the table to another dimension or it is just for me? (sorry for the english is my 3rd language and i think i buchered all that)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
im sorry if this was already answered, but it is posible to get out of the room naked already? im not sure if i read it anywhere in the comments also is normal that the blonde guy (oliver) glitch out of the table to another dimension or it is just for me? (sorry for the english is my 3rd language and i think i buchered all that)
Going out of the room in anything other than normal clothes isnt implemented yet. I've not had the table glitch yet, but I have had the dark haired guy be in front of the MC, instead of behind.

Reactions: sargatano

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
6.1 news look pretty promising. As for 6.2, I really don't get why they lose all that time with the android or mac versions. It's probably like 2% of the players if not less.

Reactions: kymico

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
6.1 news look pretty promising. As for 6.2, I really don't get why they lose all that time with the android or mac versions. It's probably like 2% of the players if not less.
So, just because it's a pretty small percent they don't deserve or have the opportunity to play the game? I get what you're saying, why don't they spend the time working on the game itself instead of porting to a small playerbase, but it really isn't fair for us mobile/mac users who don't have a pc or would much rather play it on other devices.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm saying it's not worth the effort imo (especially for android), it's time they could use to work on more content.

heellover49

Aug 27, 2017
I'm really struggling to get the cafe scene, sorry I know someone has already said how to do it, but I cannot get a date with Oliver, what do you mean by special massage? I have tried every option when he is customer

heellover49

Aug 27, 2017
it's ok finally triggered, had to play with him in other ways a couple of times first. I had restarted the game so forgot to do this

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I don't understand: Is 6.2 out or not? If it is, is it on F95 or elsewhere to download?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes