baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
changed lewdness with cheat engine to 180, anyway anything locked, so no point to do that (after 3 ofc)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, nice concept with a bit of an open world feel, with more content and more encounters it could be something fun. But right now, working and grinding lewdness especially is just mind numbing, if there was more to do it wouldn't be so bad but since there isn't much else other than a few clients, trying to advance at this pace it utterly tedious, so right now it's just not fun to play after the first few weeks in game.
But of course it's not a finished product, hopefully they keep the updates coming thick and fast unlike the simbro guys.
Yeah, I agree. A lot of potential but it needs less repetition and more variety (not only in different actions but also in different choices on how to progress)

Reactions: JBL80

scudd

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you uploader also tips and trick poster

Aside from the gameplay (repetitive task) also graphic (including animation)
the idea of this game is great, unlikely other adult games, i think dev team have potential, ofcourse it still need a lot works to be done

Im not patreon member, and im a graphics artist (illustrator also animator) and i want to support them by offering my skill. Does anyone knows how to contact the dev team ? Or at least can anyone help me connect with the dev team ?
If you do, please drop me a msg. I really want to support them with my skills

maybe my post is a little bit out of topic

Nov 23, 2016
v 0.14. Maxi build
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take it faster before disappier!!!!

Reactions: Apexia
Sep 24, 2017
Well, you shouldnt lose a save, but if you read those changes, you can see that if you want to get to some of those events, you need to start a new game, as they only happen once.
I did notice them, its just that im at 10.5 lewdness and dont feel like working all the way back up.. since it doesnt seem easily changeable with CE, everything else i can change with CE.

Another question.. is it possible to even reach a high enough lewdness to leave your room in the lingerie? Or to grab clients dicks un the cover? Or to allow oliver to fuck you? Or are those not implemented yet?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I did notice them, its just that im at 10.5 lewdness and dont feel like working all the way back up.. since it doesnt seem easily changeable with CE, everything else i can change with CE.

Another question.. is it possible to even reach a high enough lewdness to leave your room in the lingerie? Or to grab clients dicks un the cover? Or to allow oliver to fuck you? Or are those not implemented yet?
Currently I'm not even sure lewdness over 3 is needed. Nothing else is implemented. You will likely have to start a new game each update anyway.

Reactions: StinkerKilmory
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes