nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
many think i can't do with that update
- how to work at the cafe ? the 2 first time i entered i could buy something to eat, but now, i can't talk to the guy anymore (and so, can't understand how to work there)
- how to buy condom or other item ?
- where to find the two new guys (one is probably the cafe owner ?)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
In about 3 updates, the game will start getting real good.

There just needs to be enough changes to address the following :

- Things to do with money (buy clothes).
- More random events.
- A whole new area.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
For some reason during the first time in the club nothing happens and I can't leave. There are some random guys at the dancefloor and a Eva shoots down two guys at the bar but I'm pretty much stuck. Am I just blind and missing something or some event isn't triggering.
Okay I needed to drink twice and then dance :D

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
What bothers me about this, is the character appears to get bigger as they move away from the camera, and smaller as they move toward; obviously this is backwards, and they end up looking tiny when close to the cam, and giant when they are against the back wall.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
many think i can't do with that update
- how to work at the cafe ? the 2 first time i entered i could buy something to eat, but now, i can't talk to the guy anymore (and so, can't understand how to work there)
- how to buy condom or other item ?
- where to find the two new guys (one is probably the cafe owner ?)
Think the cafe is bugged. Do you need more than one condom, or does the condom last forever?

The cafe starts working again once you have the date with the blonde guy from the massage parlour.

Last edited:
Reactions: nono_boulot

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Think the cafe is bugged. Do you need more than one condom, or does the condom last forever?

The cafe starts working again once you have the date with the blonde guy from the massage parlour.
for the condoms, i had some when i continue an old save. i used them in the night club. so there are a finite number of them.
for the date with the blond guy, when does it happen ?

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
for the condoms, i had some when i continue an old save. i used them in the night club. so there are a finite number of them.
for the date with the blond guy, when does it happen ?
You have to massage his headpart and have 2 lewdness. It will ask you to crawl up on the table. This will lead to him asking you out to the cafe

M

MantisK

It has been so long since I played, how does one open the control, option panel where you can increase levels as you earn experience?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You have to massage his headpart and have 2 lewdness. It will ask you to crawl up on the table. This will lead to him asking you out to the cafe
Didn't happen. And I still have the cafè blocked. This game is really bugged or what? :\

edit: worked on 2.2

M

MantisK

Didn't happen. And I still have the cafè blocked. This game is really bugged or what? :\

edit: worked on 2.2
I went to the cafe randomly one night after work, had tea, was told it could be a place to work, then when I went back on 2 different trips he wouldn't speak.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Incredible buggy game, cant work in cafe, cant leave disco, cant do anything becuase not enough lewdness and or stamina. a very frustrating experience. Nothing happens, someone come up to you and then walk away, lol?

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Incredible buggy game, cant work in cafe, cant leave disco, cant do anything becuase not enough lewdness and or stamina. a very frustrating experience. Nothing happens, someone come up to you and then walk away, lol?
Well you can work in the cafe after you have the cafe date with blond guy (He asks you out when you do the "special" massage at his head, need 2 or 3 lewdnes), if it's your first time at the disco then you need to drink twice and dance for an event (I just figured it out a few posts ago), you can get stamina from the points you get from leveling and as for the lewdnes you get those for certain actions, the events with the guys that come up to you aren't even done. I wouldn't call these bugs unless you actually encounterd something that I didn't. The games main problem so far is that it doesn't tell you shit at certaint times (it tells you that you can't do that yet but it doesn't tell you that the feature isn't even implemented yet) and that the lewdness takes a little to much gridning compared to how little things you can do with so far.

Honestly with more content and after fixing a few things this will be a good game.

Reactions: Mego123

Fraggles

Aug 30, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, nice concept with a bit of an open world feel, with more content and more encounters it could be something fun. But right now, working and grinding lewdness especially is just mind numbing, if there was more to do it wouldn't be so bad but since there isn't much else other than a few clients, trying to advance at this pace it utterly tedious, so right now it's just not fun to play after the first few weeks in game.
But of course it's not a finished product, hopefully they keep the updates coming thick and fast unlike the simbro guys.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes