Ijwkmp

Nov 13, 2017
can someone post the newest version please, there's no way i can wait a month to play this..

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
How can you save in the game? And are there several routes?
Single savefile, and it autosaves when you go to sleep. No way of manual saving.
There is small differences in some of your choices, but no big routedifferences yet.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Someone could post the " " And " ", " " here for me to read ?

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Hi, thank you for sharing the maxi version. Does anyone know at what lewdness level will Kate be okay with going bareback in the toilet stall? Or is it just not implemented yet? Thank you.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, thank you for sharing the maxi version. Does anyone know at what lewdness level will Kate be okay with going bareback in the toilet stall? Or is it just not implemented yet? Thank you.
Not implemented yet.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Not implemented yet.
Alright, I can't wait for them to implement it. This game is great! The first hesitant protagonist grows more willing as she's getting more exposure at the player's whim is very well implemented here.

This "moral liberation" and gradual loss of control is so enjoyable, I hope more devs would make use of them.

Reactions: 3xpurt

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Alright, I can't wait for them to implement it. This game is great! The first hesitant protagonist grows more willing as she's getting more exposure at the player's whim is very well implemented here.

This "moral liberation" and gradual loss of control is so enjoyable, I hope more devs would make use of them.
Yeah, i dont know about that ... she sucks and fucks gloryhole dicks but cant go to the bathroom naked. lol

Reactions: Ibib

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017

Yeah, i dont know about that ... she sucks and fucks gloryhole dicks but cant go to the bathroom naked. lol
You can't in full nude but you can go in only stockings... which might be even more erotic if you ask me....

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
You can't in full nude but you can go in only stockings... which might be even more erotic if you ask me....
I noticed that, but I'd also say that's a bug, as public reactions and exhibitionism is still in development and she won't even go out to the bathroom in her nightie.

Reactions: Ibib

Ijwkmp

Nov 13, 2017
I really want the january update to allow Kate to have sex without a condom and tear down all those boundaries where it says "Kate isn't ready for this" or something like that. this would be awesome

Reactions: JoJoPool

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I really want the january update to allow Kate to have sex without a condom and tear down all those boundaries where it says "Kate isn't ready for this" or something like that. this would be awesome
She can already have sex without a condom in some of the new scenes, but there is no consequence yet.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried the game a little. So the scenes on the bus are just the old dude masturbating over her? I was hoping for something more interesting. Idk, this game always leave me this feeling of nothingness, like if it's just a bunch of random scenes with no links between them, no story and single line dialogues. Certainly not worth what these guys are doing right now (10k\month)

Last edited:

R34nimator

Dec 22, 2017
Seems pretty bare bones from what I've played in the public version of the game. The basic gameplay loop of going to the massage parlor, servicing the clients and then going home with leisure activities on weekends is working well. But it's incredibly repetitive, you always get the same clients with the same interactions. After you get a client twice there's nothing new about him/her.

UI could also use a lot of improvement, took me quite some time to notice the whole level up thing and navigation tends to be painful with inconsistently placed markers. And then there's the engrish writing which could and should be improved with all that cash they are earning.

It works as a proof of concept, the atmosphere is nice but polish is severely lacking as is the content.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes