GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys, just a quick question.
Do you know if there will be some Gay action in later game versions? (Maybe during the dream sequence)
The fact that the dream sequence appears to have a (currently not available) option for a different MC than the normal character does make me wonder.

94HawkEye

Sep 21, 2017
Hey guys, just a quick question.
Do you know if there will be some Gay action in later game versions? (Maybe during the dream sequence)

I would love to see Gay Sex in that game, or maybe some of you played with the game files and changes the female hero to Oliver or something? :D

I think it could happen.... but prepare to wait for a while, until that happenes

RedRoom

Jan 12, 2018
Every time Oliver comes into the parlor, I'll do the leg massage, climb on top of him, and he's always fine with the $200, but will always say he doesn't have the money, so I can't have the sex scene with him. I've done the date, my lewd is over 13. Does anyone know why he never has the money?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Please, someone can post the news? or at least a summary of them. Please
I have no idea why a dev would choose to keep updates and progress behind a paywall; having the files behind a paywall makes sense, but not teasers, updates and news, because the more you can advertise the game, the more likely you are to attract more people. I've been to so many patreon pages where you can't even find info about the game they are trying to sell you.

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
I have no idea why a dev would choose to keep updates and progress behind a paywall; having the files behind a paywall makes sense, but not teasers, updates and news, because the more you can advertise the game, the more likely you are to attract more people. I've been to so many patreon pages where you can't even find info about the game they are trying to sell you.
Damn, you right dude, you give right in the point dude, i'm curius but i think how you put the things, is better if i wait and then maybe can surprise us with new content never seen before, is good to know what comming but if then you have to pay, pass and wait until the update, but dude chill out, sounds little angry how you explain the subject but is good after all , you made a point but easy man.

Turttle775

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone please tell me what the difference is between the Maxi version and the regular version of the game. I know that there is different art for the interactable objects and the text boxes are diffrent and that you have the ability to choose different characters to play as. But is that it. And why are these features not in the regular game.

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone please tell me what the difference is between the Maxi version and the regular version of the game. I know that there is different art for the interactable objects and the text boxes are diffrent and that you have the ability to choose different characters to play as. But is that it. And why are these features not in the regular game.
That is about it. As I understand, it contains alternative scenes that don't fit into image of the game. Since it is all about slow corruption and alternative scenes are more hardcore than what would be expected at that point. As why those scenes are behind playing as npc, I think that it is more or less an easy way to make that content available without messing with current dialogue tree.

Personally I would prefer if there would be simply "surrender" option in dialogue. That way you could play "hard to get" until you just give up.
Also scenes like Oliver's date in maxi version is way better changing point to star whoring when your "love" treats you like dissposable hole.

LeoSa

Jan 16, 2018
why i can't run the game :( ? I'm on windows 10, show me a crash report about some aticfx64.dll memory access violation. I tried both versions 64, 32 bits..

Ashenbones

Jun 13, 2017
Yknow despite this looking like an old playshapes game, I fucking love it for some reason. Guess it just hits all my buttons.

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
Maybe something about a new update is known? When?
next version should be out at the end of the month. They are adding the gym. will be able to change the skin color of the main character. As well as change shoes independent of the clothes. A new bus event. In the gym there will be some sort of leveling system for the fighting system(Im not sure this game needs a fighting system)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I hope that's not all there is. With almost 13k $/month I expected them to bring more content to the table for each release. On the contrary I feel it's always the same amount as when they were at 2k.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Are we getting away of the premise? Fight mode is not needed. By the way, that price note ain't that high with the amount she earn in her 'jobs' I think that 'in dev' stuff to remain the mc pure is just excuse to make patreon version has a meaning. The new content on maxi isn't that high and the added content of the month even more so. I got to know this game a few months ago then waited for months and downloaded it again, voilà little to nothing new. They just added new incomplete things to the game. Like the saying 'Jack of all trades master of none'. "Game of all contents, what are complete? Nothing"

Flash games devs would be filthy rich today if there was a mainstream sponsoring platform like patreon when they where at their peak.

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
I only just found this game a month ago. Its the only adult game that feels like a real game, even if it is pretty broken. I will definitely agree that the fighting doesn't seem like it will fit, and definitely doesn't seem to be needed.

Reactions: aaronburr
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes