MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
It is not implemented so don't waste your time leveling up the charisma, 5 is enough to unlock everything with Suzy.
Thanks!

But i found a Bug: If i go with my white Work dress to work and then i want to go home, it says always, i need to change Clothes. So i cannot go home, also i come to work with work dress.

Gravazook

Oct 28, 2017

Same be me...has someone a idea to fix it?
Or know someone if the producer are working on that problem?
FOR MAC :
Hi , i did try what suggest someone of F95 for another game (camp pinewood) and it works, note than once the file is black again u can start the game from the application (not the file itself)

here the copy past :

AsianWho said :

Right click on the game and click "Show Package Contents" then click "Contents" then "MacOS". You should see a file called "CampPinewood", if the icon of that file is black with "exec" on the top left, then just open it with the Terminal app by right clicking it and it should launch the game. If the icon is a white paper, then go into the Terminal app and type
"cd " then drag and drop the MacOS folder and then hit enter. Next type "sudo chmod +x *" then hit enter. Now the CampPinewood file should have changed to a black logo and should be openable with the Terminal app.
Thanks it worked for me.

Some advice to the uninitiated:
- note that there is a space after "cd" as written in AsianWho's post
- after entering "sudo chmod +x *" (the * is part of the command btw) you are asked a password. It's your admin password.
- finally: you need to run the app from the original icon, the one before you entered the "contents" part

May 14, 2017
You don't even need this. There's already a built in cheat in game. Just press L for +0.1 lewdness and E for experience. And to be honest, with all the "jobs" you do, do you even need more money?
i have been pressing L for lewdness and E for experience but nothing happens, I am using the Win 32bit v0.3 Maxi

May 14, 2017
Updated cheat to new version 0.20
F4 - Show cheat
F5 - Hide cheat
Just replace file from archive in directory "..\0.2_PC_x32_Maxi_Data\Managed"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can get it to start but when you need to pick a language nothing happens, the different languages can be highlighted but nothing happens when you click on them

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
i have been pressing L for lewdness and E for experience but nothing happens, I am using the Win 32bit v0.3 Maxi
I don't think that cheat works anymore, but what does work is going into the pause menu, and pressing "+10" to give you more xp, which means you can level up and get points to level up your skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Question. The bus passenger never does anything so far. I've gotten drunk with Don and I sit down. Am I suppose to ignore him or confront him? Because neither choice results in him just staring or leaving. :\
Get on the bus drunk, doesn't have to be a work day, and DON'T sit down, and best case is to wear the red dress and hold the handles on the left, the crazy guy will then accost you and you can explore the various options, including having the boring guy punch him out

Well, doesn't Suzi make her go bareback at the club? Kate doesn't do it on her own, but it's a start.
She goes bareback by chance at Suzi's insistence, she lets Olive have her bare in the shower in the parlor, she lets Victor have her bare if drunk at the café (thanks to Don) and Don rapes her bare after she gets drunk in his room.... Oh, and her bedtime fantasies. .. There's a lot, really....

May 14, 2017
Get on the bus drunk, doesn't have to be a work day, and DON'T sit down, and best case is to wear the red dress and hold the handles on the left, the crazy guy will then accost you and you can explore the various options, including having the boring guy punch him out

She goes bareback by chance at Suzi's insistence, she lets Olive have her bare in the shower in the parlor, she lets Victor have her bare if drunk at the café (thanks to Don) and Don rapes her bare after she gets drunk in his room.... Oh, and her bedtime fantasies. .. There's a lot, really....
"Get on the bus drunk" How do you do that, the club opens at 22:00, and i go straight to the bar have drink till drunk by then clock says 22:20 i then go out club but their is no bus stop, i then clicked on one of the arrows but that then says something about head straight home or wait so their is no way i could find to go to a bus stop, and help to do this will be help ful

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
upping her lewdness doesnt work... says i need 3.0 when I clearly have over 3.. -.-

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so much in progress with this game..it's way better to focus on one thing at a time this game has so many unfinished things.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes