mur

Jun 4, 2017
"Get on the bus drunk" How do you do that, the club opens at 22:00, and i go straight to the bar have drink till drunk by then clock says 22:20 i then go out club but their is no bus stop, i then clicked on one of the arrows but that then says something about head straight home or wait so their is no way i could find to go to a bus stop, and help to do this will be help ful
In the morning, go to roommate's room and drink at least 2 times?

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
"Get on the bus drunk" How do you do that, the club opens at 22:00, and i go straight to the bar have drink till drunk by then clock says 22:20 i then go out club but their is no bus stop, i then clicked on one of the arrows but that then says something about head straight home or wait so their is no way i could find to go to a bus stop, and help to do this will be help ful
there is a full walk through at page 1 go and read it

bit

Mar 9, 2017
I can get it to start but when you need to pick a language nothing happens, the different languages can be highlighted but nothing happens when you click on them
F4 - Show cheat
F5 - Hide cheat
Just replace file from archive in directory "..\0.305_PC_32bit_(Maxi)_Data\Managed"
cheat updated and tested v0.305
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rev33

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
"Get on the bus drunk" How do you do that, the club opens at 22:00...
Don is often home in the morning but is also available after 20:00, I go then, drink, scene, then catch the bus from Insexsity St. to Main St and Don't sit, choose something else.
If the rider messes you, you'll need to clean off before Victor will let you 'work' in the kitchen, you can just ride home to shower and ride or walk back to the Café still drunk and experience Victor's scene any/every day of the week.

Skeever

Apr 24, 2017
for a whammy of good scenes you could (theoretically) wake up on a sunday drink booze with don, get fucked by don, clean the bossmans house, blow the boss, go to the street on the bus get groped by the bus creep, then go to the coffee shop, get fucked once again and i think after that you can even go to the club next door and do the gloryhole scenes with suzi. this is assuming you have progressed in the storyline enough

plop974

Jul 25, 2017
what are the easter eggs ? i cannot find them
Don't know if it's an easter egg but there is something odd with the shower at the massage parlor.
If the bad guy comes for a "massage" with the secret word you can run and hide in the shower and then you find yourself in your apartment bathroom. It's not a glitch as the text is describing everything that's happening.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
for a whammy of good scenes you could (theoretically) wake up on a sunday drink booze with don, get fucked by don, clean the bossmans house, blow the boss, go to the street on the bus get groped by the bus creep, then go to the coffee shop, get fucked once again and i think after that you can even go to the club next door and do the gloryhole scenes with suzi. this is assuming you have progressed in the storyline enough
:)
You missed one, go to the store next door and please Suzi in the dressing room!
Also, if you select Suzi at the club, you are stuck with her unless a customer doesn't appear on one of the cycles (luck or charisma might influence this), but such a miss gives you the chance to dismiss Suzi and enjoy the stall on your own for a while ;)

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Don't know if it's an easter egg but there is something odd with the shower at the massage parlor.
If the bad guy comes for a "massage" with the secret word you can run and hide in the shower and then you find yourself in your apartment bathroom. It's not a glitch as the text is describing everything that's happening.
I think it is a placeholder for the "combat" they are trying to implement, like some of the weird dialogue from the creep and the guy leaning near the alley.

If you end up "paying" Nina in her apartment where Eva catches you, do you miss out on a later Eva scene? I haven't encountered an Eva scene after the one time in the store dressing room where it plays out much like the John bathroom scene. .. Incomplete?

LenaLuluVivi

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, just a quick question.
Do you know if there will be some Gay action in later game versions? (Maybe during the dream sequence)

I would love to see Gay Sex in that game, or maybe some of you played with the game files and changes the female hero to Oliver or something? :D

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes