Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Are you sure you have the maxi version?
Yeah, I even started a new game and everything, when I try to "take an action" Kate says they need to be more familiar first, and that's right after the cafe date. Also in the club or massage parlor she always says she is not ready for doing it without a condom.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, I even started a new game and everything, when I try to "take an action" Kate says they need to be more familiar first, and that's right after the cafe date. Also in the club or massage parlor she always says she is not ready for doing it without a condom.
Tried to use Gloryhole without condom doesn't work for me either with over 8 lewd, pretty sure its still not in the game for some reason

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Tried to use Gloryhole without condom doesn't work for me either with over 8 lewd, pretty sure its still not in the game for some reason
You can check the walkthrough on insexity.com. The only way to do it without a condom involves the other girl on the dance floor.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
wow, i really miss this game...but...looking at how much content they add to the game...emmm..maybe tomorrow, was waiting to see some cloth fixes on the page, idk if they fixed that with the animations too, cloths and shower animations where kinda buggy.

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
how to you get oliver into the massage room bathroom? i followed the walking through but after oliver date at the cafe it stills say need to be more familiar with him

Wololo50

Jul 14, 2017
how to you get oliver into the massage room bathroom? i followed the walking through but after oliver date at the cafe it stills say need to be more familiar with him
To be more familiar, you need to massage his legs and climb on him, then it should be "200" and "300 and I sit on you" or something like that.
If he has the money, then you should be able to unlock the "Take action" part.

On my side, I'm wondering if there is a scene with Walter in the shower. I kept on reading the changes and I am still wondering.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Question. The bus passenger never does anything so far. I've gotten drunk with Don and I sit down. Am I suppose to ignore him or confront him? Because neither choice results in him just staring or leaving. :\

I really want the january update to allow Kate to have sex without a condom and tear down all those boundaries where it says "Kate isn't ready for this" or something like that. this would be awesome
Well, doesn't Suzi make her go bareback at the club? Kate doesn't do it on her own, but it's a start.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
I can do other things with Suzy in the Massage parlor - but when i do it, Suzy immediately leaves. How do i do wrong or what do i need to do also? I had fun with her in the Changing room (Shop) and the Stalls (Club).

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I can do other things with Suzy in the Massage parlor - but when i do it, Suzy immediately leaves. How do i do wrong or what do i need to do also? I had fun with her in the Changing room (Shop) and the Stalls (Club).
You can only do one thing with her in the parlour, and that requires high charisma.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
You can only do one thing with her in the parlour, and that requires high charisma.
I can eat her out, but i cannot kiss her belly. Also charisma is now > 10, but if i kiss her belly, she leaves. Do i need higher Charisma or is it currently not possible - or does it depend on the luck?

Erein

Dec 4, 2017
I can eat her out, but i cannot kiss her belly. Also charisma is now > 10, but if i kiss her belly, she leaves. Do i need higher Charisma or is it currently not possible - or does it depend on the luck?
It is not implemented so don't waste your time leveling up the charisma, 5 is enough to unlock everything with Suzy.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes