Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
so to unlock walter scene i had to steal money on friday. Then masturbated in the massage parlors shower before 18pm or it bugs out and you cant go home.

pafupafu

Apr 23, 2017
so to unlock walter scene i had to steal money on friday. Then masturbated in the massage parlors shower before 18pm or it bugs out and you cant go home.
walter didn't come i masturbated in the massage parlors before 18pm but he didnt come

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I really enjoyed the last update. This is what I like seeing. Nice number of added events sprinkled across the board with new actions being available. New outfit. Always seems to have a new location and the flow of things are consistent in every update. Nice new UI changes as well. I really like the direction the game is going.

A few things I hope they improve on :

- Activities to do during the weekend... beyond the club and a quick cleaning job, there's really nothing to do.
- Things to spend money on, after a month or two, I'm at 10k with nothing to buy. Perhaps something to make hair styles get done quicker? Perhaps a way to make your room better?
- Stats can be used better, hoping there's a way to make them more relevant. You really need some stats and the rest is fluff.
- More outfits, particularly having them potentially half disrobed in certain sex scenes. In some cases you're having a quickie stuff to have your character completely disrobe seems off. I'd like to see you getting fuck from behind in the french maid outfit with the skirt being pulled up.
- I'd like a redesign of the shoes on some of these outfits, they seem more like placeholders and could be better.

Reactions: JoJoPool

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
0.3 maxi is unplayble have 1 day a bug in the massage have not the energie for the end this event.
She say have no energie and kann not end this event.

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Night club, massage parlour, coffee shop and flat mate, so almost everywhere. Check the walkthrough on insexsity.com.
No matter how much her lewdness is Kate wont do anything withouth a condom for me. Also, I can't trigger the event with oliver in the bathroom or the Walter event when masturbating, all other events work but those two don't.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
No matter how much her lewdness is Kate wont do anything withouth a condom for me. Also, I can't trigger the event with oliver in the bathroom or the Walter event when masturbating, all other events work but those two don't.
Are you sure you have the maxi version?

Reactions: JBL80

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
What is that the actions in development which are not accessible with lance and the other one in the room will be accessible in February

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.3. Thanks . And sorry for taking so long.
Thanks for the heads up

Enough links for ya's? :p

Reactions: 8mes
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes