tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone find how to play the new events with Oliver in the shower ?
You have to sex with oliver and then you need to choose about action and then again you need to choose about its not safe go to ... like this and you go bath with oliver

Flaseiro

Nov 16, 2017
steal money on friday
walter confront ashley
take a shower at massage parlor
walter confronts you
on weekend go clean for walter
scenes
I don't did it in first time and now i can't see how Walter confront Ashley, i just come to work and "Walter confront Ashley" never happen like in first time :(

kioshimushi

Jul 10, 2017
You have to sex with oliver and then you need to choose about action and then again you need to choose about its not safe go to ... like this and you go bath with oliver
I don't understand :/ When I press 'take action" with oliver, the game just says that "you need to be more familar with each other first"

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I don't understand :/ When I press 'take action" with oliver, the game just says that "you need to be more familar with each other first"
Yes you need to be familiar and how is that possible? You need to fuck with the Oliver one or two times and then you can take action

Erein

Dec 4, 2017
To be more familiar, you need to massage his legs and climb on him, then it should be "200" and "300 and I sit on you" or something like that.
If he has the money, then you should be able to unlock the "Take action" part.

On my side, I'm wondering if there is a scene with Walter in the shower. I kept on reading the changes and I am still wondering.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes