OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
V 0.401 maxi this has bugs fixed and text is smoother.
Pc 64 bit
Pc 32 bit
Mac universal
Mac 32
Mac 64
Linux 64
Linux 32
Android
Enjoy
Tank you!!!! linux version!!!

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone else having an issue where they can't progress farther with Oliver? I was able to talk to the cafe clerk once but, after that I am unable to. And the option in the massage room with Oliver is not there.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Its a decent little game. Its a bot rough around the edges in places but good in others. A bit too repetitive at the moment so I will try this again towards the end of the year. LOL if its not crashed and burned by then.

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
Maybe it's something you're missing
I already was able to get oliver into the bathroom. Which by that point I should've been already been able to get him to the cafe date. But, it seems as though the game just skipped the whole cafe part, so now I'm stuck not being able to progress with the cafe owner.

Nov 23, 2016
I already was able to get oliver into the bathroom. Which by that point I should've been already been able to get him to the cafe date. But, it seems as though the game just skipped the whole cafe part, so now I'm stuck not being able to progress with the cafe owner.

I see, then maybe it's a crashing, I understand that in Mac and Linux there are problems with that, in PC it runs very well, now if you use PC and you are with that problem, it's crazy.

But be sure that someone who knows more or the same thing happens and has solved it, will respond

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes