coaz

Apr 27, 2017
How many scenes are there with don in gym?And can you progress in sauna scene with him?

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
I see, then maybe it's a crashing, I understand that in Mac and Linux there are problems with that, in PC it runs very well, now if you use PC and you are with that problem, it's crazy.

But be sure that someone who knows more or the same thing happens and has solved it, will respond
Ok, well thank you for your help.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
rather how to get anything with don + nina and not just nina
For that you need to go out on sunday go to the bathrooms in the club and get some sperm on you. On monday morning go out the door Nina will be there and ask you is that sperm I think you choose the first option not sure, then she will take you to Don for a nice threesome.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
For that you need to go out on sunday go to the bathrooms in the club and get some sperm on you. On monday morning go out the door Nina will be there and ask you is that sperm I think you choose the first option not sure, then she will take you to Don for a nice threesome.
You need to say, it's Skin Cream. Then Nina should take you to Don.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
x86 version?
please any one have this version for win 32bit
V 0.401 maxi this has bugs fixed and text is smoother.
Pc 64 bit
Pc 32 bit
Mac universal
Mac 32
Mac 64
Linux 64
Linux 32
Android
Enjoy
@Ryahn can u add to op please
@TheImage

Reactions: Turttle775

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Holy crap did they finally make it possible to have sex with no condom in the gloryhole?
  • "Event in GloryHole, without a condom (requires lewdness level)"

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Event with Eva in a beauty salon
Event with Eva in Insexsiti (new level)
Event with Suzi in Insexsiti , now you can choose her as first player
Event with Lance (accept in massage parlor)
Suzi's reaction in the clothing store if you came up with a cum on your face
Nina's reaction if you with cum of the face (in the new event of rent).
Nina's reaction if there's no money for rent
Event with Suzie in Insexsiti double penetration
I couldn't find these scenes any help for that? thx

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Event with Eva in a beauty salon
Event with Eva in Insexsiti (new level)
Event with Suzi in Insexsiti , now you can choose her as first player
Event with Lance (accept in massage parlor)
Suzi's reaction in the clothing store if you came up with a cum on your face
Nina's reaction if you with cum of the face (in the new event of rent).
Nina's reaction if there's no money for rent
Event with Suzie in Insexsiti double penetration
I couldn't find these scenes any help for that? thx
For the Suzie DP just get her all of her scenes through the walkthrough, then enter "insexsity" by laying on the bed<watch tv<masterbathe<then imagine suzie with don.

Williebouy

Jun 3, 2017
So, just a question. How come a developer called Insexity is producing a game without incest?
It's not a complaint, i find that there are plenty of incest games out there. But if i would bet on one developer to actually make an incest game, insexity would be my bet. :)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So, just a question. How come a developer called Insexity is producing a game without incest?
It's not a complaint, i find that there are plenty of incest games out there. But if i would bet on one developer to actually make an incest game, insexity would be my bet. :)
You may just be joking, but if you aren't, the name is referencing the word Insanity, not Incest.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
when i click on laptop or phone or on table to skip day it says someone is cnocking on doors "Bug" ..any solution?

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Before I tried it, I thought it was a play on words of both incest and insanity, so I thought it was about a lot of incest for the longest time!

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Hey guys, when and How do i get to Walter's place i dont get it. I stole the money and he met me in the bathroom but i dont understand How to get there, every arrow on the Street says i dont need to go there now. Thanks

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes