Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
ANYONE please finally answer US.. how to beat MARK'S MINIGAME (Avoid his grab)
a. Please don't SHOUT. It's rude and makes you sound like you think yourself entitled to an answer.
b. What makes you think it is possible at this point in the game's development to avoid the grab? If it was possible, don't you think someone would have said so by now? It's a game in development. There will be unfinished story lines, and this looks like one of them.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I think developers are loosing patreons, I didn't understand their purposes but updates are not enough for players because We always wait 30 days but they add 1 maybe 2 scenes into the game and they share. I like this game, I always wait for 30th day of every month. Do you agree or disagree and why? because I'm too bored with this situation.
And any news for this game? Can you tell?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
a. Please don't SHOUT. It's rude and makes you sound like you think yourself entitled to an answer.
b. What makes you think it is possible at this point in the game's development to avoid the grab? If it was possible, don't you think someone would have said so by now? It's a game in development. There will be unfinished story lines, and this looks like one of them.
So u wanna say that WT is wrong then? :)

radni

Feb 28, 2018
Idk how I did it but I was able to beat mark and get meditation. I'm not sure what to do after though.

igneus

Feb 20, 2018
played this game before, was really good in my point of view. let's see how much it changed since the second update :p

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
They aren't. Here are some .
I said they are lossing because nowadays noone is talking about Insexsity news in f95, in the past when I check that page, there was too many comments about the game like ‘what are news about game’ or something else but like I said nowadays I can’t see any comments about game or about news.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I said they are lossing because nowadays noone is talking about Insexsity news in f95, in the past when I check that page, there was too many comments about the game like ‘what are news about game’ or something else but like I said nowadays I can’t see any comments about game or about news.
Comment density for this game is just like it is for every other game: high right after a new release, then low while awaiting the next.

Joseph Justen

Oct 4, 2017
I'm enchanted with the way this game looks and the straight forward plot. The real time feel with no screens and no fighting, minigames, etc. is a wonderful change of pace. Also, I love playing female protagonists and being corrupted/whoring. It's still very short on content at this point but, I'm praying to my evil gods for the best.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes