l69p

Feb 10, 2018
From their patreon page:

The month is going to the end and the work on the build is still going on.

This time we've spend time for the new mechanics, which you've asked for a long time - a multiple saves and size of Kate's breast. Also, we managed to add new locations and improve existing ones. New events have been added too and here is a list of them:

+ Oliver in the massage parlor (a closing the old events)
+ The passenger on the bus
+ Mark’s training
+ Victor offers extra work for more money
+ New events with Moris
+ Real fight testing (with weapon?)
+ Will follow Lance's instructions from the e-mail
+ Will know more about Kate.

All this events are not long in time (due to the addition of other things), but all events are repeatable. Maxi version will get the same amount of new events, as always.

We are in a great hurry, miss weekends a lot.
If everything goes well, then the release will be before the end of this month.

If we didn't answer your messages, sorry for that, we will respond after the release.

Reactions: Shyboy and 8mes

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I don't understand something in their explanation. They always say We are working too hard but they always add 3-4 things for normal version, for maxi we can select other character in every scene and that's it. I'm wondering about what they are doing in 30 days.

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I don't understand something in their explanation. They always say We are working too hard but they always add 3-4 things for normal version, for maxi we can select other character in every scene and that's it. I'm wondering about what they are doing in 30 days.
And especially what they are doing with 16000$ a month, to me it seems they are investing the same effort than they were at 2000 or less. And that's really bad.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
And especially what they are doing with 16000$ a month, to me it seems they are investing the same effort than they were at 2000 or less. And that's really bad.
Yes I don't understand that part of their work. I saw insexsity for the first time on the another page, and then I came f95 site. I'm playing insexsity since version 0.1 or something. They always add 2-3 option for game. They are spending 30days for each game and it takes 30 minutes to finish. They can suprise us, for example for April they can share game on 15th April. They always spend 30days, they always add 2-3 option. Always the same. I'm bored with this situation.
And I want to add something in my explanation, i spoke with another game developer and they said to me that "we are working and developing at the same time, we always try to reach the top, we always add more and more options but We can't earn too much money and I said maybe your game is not as good as insexsity, but In my opinion, they get used to add 2-3 options into the game, and they say 'they always support us, that's why we can add 2-3, anyhow they will support us again and again. I'm always wondering about insufficient updates.

Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018
I see a very clear delaying tactic. The longer you need to finish, the more you can earn. 2-4 changes or extensions per month and the customers see what is happening and everyone is satisfied.

Jobwriter

Feb 25, 2018
a question, and I hope that you please answer it if you can, version 401 is the last one that has come out?

Jobwriter

Feb 25, 2018
Hello friends, I write this to give a proposal to all those interested, they will see for a long time I have been working creating stories, then enpece to be interested in this type of games because of that I have imagined different scenarios for the creation of a game and seriously the ideas are concrete, I have from the history and plot of the game to events, situations and other lists to design the game, but I have a problem, I do not have the resources to create them then I said that if you can not create the games , why not give ideas to create them ?, then here I am doing that, so if you are interested in stories and ideas for your games contact me you will not regret

Imarin

Nov 5, 2017
"Yes, but still working on it. It should be tomorrow."-Insexity Team.

Hopefully a new update tomorrow! would be pretty sweet if someone shares the maxi whenever it releases!

Reactions: Dark_zingoo7

Imarin

Nov 5, 2017
"Oh, take it easy! :) It's about 4 hours before release. It's our time to be nervous, not yours :)"-Insexity Team 2 hours ago

Excited to see the alley and the new events! and I agree it would be awesome if someone shared the maxi when it releases.

Reactions: ThunderGun8

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
0.44 maxi
64 bit windows

32 bit
Mac 64 bit

Mac 32 bit

Mac universal

Linux 64

Linux 32

Android

New events for Maxi:
  • closing event with Oliver in Massage parlor (also play for Kate to see one more new event with Oliver), ass action and without condom;
  • with passenger on the bus (unlimited turns);
  • event in Hotel;
  • with Walter in his office.

A few more words. We do not respect any kind of violence against anyone. In real life, we close our eyes on a lot of things, but it does not cease to exist.

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
0.44 maxi
64 bit windows

32 bit
Mac 64 bit

Mac 32 bit

Mac universal

Linux 64

Linux 32

Android

New events for Maxi:
  • closing event with Oliver in Massage parlor (also play for Kate to see one more new event with Oliver), ass action and without condom;
  • with passenger on the bus (unlimited turns);
  • event in Hotel;
  • with Walter in his office.

A few more words. We do not respect any kind of violence against anyone. In real life, we close our eyes on a lot of things, but it does not cease to exist.
Thanks dude. The father of understending guide you.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes