Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
Wow that was disapointing. Are the updates always this small?
First of all: it was said, that you should start a new game, since older saves might not work as expected. This said, I doubt, that you've finished the complete game from the beginning to the end of all features which are implemented so far.
Did you take a look at the changelog in the patchnotes??? How you dare to call this disappointing? There really is quite a lot of new stuff, and continuation of "older" stuff in addition. Notice a number of new features, which needed to apply some serious changing in the game mechanics and also in the coding first, before those could be realized.
This in total is not what I would call a "small update".
So I think you're pretty unfair and disrespectful with your statement. Even more, if you consider, that this game is made by only one single guy (plus 2 or 3 assistents who do the artwork), who is doing all the work only by himself.
But your disrespect is even outdone by your impudence, that you dare to complain about a game that you've stolen, in fact. If you think the author isn't doing enough - well, maybe you should become one of his patrons. This would give you a reason to complain, if any.

JorgRom

Nov 12, 2017
First of all: it was said, that you should start a new game, since older saves might not work as expected. This said, I doubt, that you've finished the complete game from the beginning to the end of all features which are implemented so far.
Did you take a look at the changelog in the patchnotes??? How you dare to call this disappointing? There really is quite a lot of new stuff, and continuation of "older" stuff in addition. Notice a number of new features, which needed to apply some serious changing in the game mechanics and also in the coding first, before those could be realized.
So I think you're pretty unfair and disrespectful with your statement. Even more, if you consider, that this game is made by only one single guy (plus 2 or 3 assistents who do the artwork), who is doing all the work only by himself.
But your disrespect is even outdone by your impudence, that you dare to complain about a game that you've stolen, in fact. If you think the author isn't doing enough - well, maybe you should become one of his patrons. This would give you a reason to complain, if any.
Shouldn't he look towards using some of the patreon money to maybe hire another person to help with coding to help lighten the load? It just makes sense to take advantage of the resources he has. Larger updates could in turn lead to more patreon? Just a thought

Reactions: Mwanted and l69p

MeistroBoogie

May 28, 2017
Only seem to be able to get mugged in the alley. Anyone else have an issue where doing the GH in the red dress without condom gets rid of all clothes but for red patches over her breasts?

Reactions: L7Bear

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Shouldn't he look towards using some of the patreon money to maybe hire another person to help with coding to help lighten the load? It just makes sense to take advantage of the resources he has. Larger updates could in turn lead to more patreon? Just a thought
It is not as easy as that. Coders have differant ways of doing things. So having 2 coders would actually make things harder for him. He will hire more artists in the future. But on the whole there is alot of content in this. And the update is quiet large, i kmow the content side is only a medium amount but alot of changes under the hood have happened. Tonnes of bug fixes and minor tweaks. And its not like the guy went you know what im just gunna fix and change a bunch of stuff and add a small bit of content. He asked first and we agreed. There were alot of bugs, graphical glitches, miss fires, ui issue, story lockout issues, clothes dissapearing, stats randomly resetting and certain locations locking you out. He has focused on content for too long and left parts of the game broken or buggy. So i welcome this update the fixes and changes are brilliant. And the new content is still good and is actualy alot more than i thought it would be

islander1

Jan 13, 2018
i have done everything but he didnt give me laptop
if he gave me i could see on table in kate's room

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok reading through fair few have had major issues. 2 very important things to bare in mind first old saves do not work and second the cheats can bug the game out only increase lewdness by a max of 2.5 a day and only fully recover stamina once per day. Also do not increase you level by more than 3 a day other wise that too can break it. And make sure your points top right on the cheats/stat page do not go over 20. Make sure you use them otherwise your stats will break. You will use points stats will appear to change but they remain thd same and locked forcing you to load or start again.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Whilst its nice you appreciate the devs work, it's also justified for others to slate the updates. Because the save feature doesn't work on new updates, then updates do indeed appear small when you consider that you have to start over from scratch every single time.

My advice to anyone paying a sub or not, is to leave the game well alone for quite some time. Either until the dev can solve how to make older saves work, or has enough content to restart it all over again.

Its a really nice game, but constant restarts on updates will kill the game. The same happened with Summertime Saga for a lot of people, but that game allows you to follow a specific branch to quickly see updated content.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It is not as easy as that. Coders have differant ways of doing things. So having 2 coders would actually make things harder for him. He will hire more artists in the future. But on the whole there is alot of content in this. And the update is quiet large, i kmow the content side is only a medium amount but alot of changes under the hood have happened. Tonnes of bug fixes and minor tweaks. And its not like the guy went you know what im just gunna fix and change a bunch of stuff and add a small bit of content. He asked first and we agreed. There were alot of bugs, graphical glitches, miss fires, ui issue, story lockout issues, clothes dissapearing, stats randomly resetting and certain locations locking you out. He has focused on content for too long and left parts of the game broken or buggy. So i welcome this update the fixes and changes are brilliant. And the new content is still good and is actualy alot more than i thought it would be
Sorry but just NO. With sixteen thousand dollars each freaking month you could add far far far more content. This month and the previous ones. Let's be honest here: the effort is the same as when they started at 1k, they're just cashing in and not investing anything more. Good for them, it's their choice. But justify them for that amount..hell no.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Only missing for me is to meet Mark on the bus. How do I do it?

Already finished the attack course and unlocked the Dark Alley.

Theflyingcow

Mar 16, 2018
I guess i was just disapointed that there wasn't more content in this upgrade. The 3 parts mentioned as big tasks, which i assume they have used the most time on, is 3 breast sizes, different weather and the fighting system. All might be nice to have, but all something i wouldn't miss.

I haven't played that many of these kind of games and this is the first one i have supported. It's also the first game i have supported through Patreon, so it could just be me that was naiv. When i looked at the page and saw he needed 4000$ a month and was getting over 16000$ a month, i thought that there was more than enough to bring in extra people and make the game faster. If he is still working on it more or less alone, then bringing in more investers doesn't really make a difference.

It's a great game and i have no issue with the 20$ i have spent so far. My concern is that there is not enough movement in the game to keep my attention monthly long term.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There appears to be a bug with Oliver. I restarted the game, did everything I could with him in the massage parlor, and by day 40 still the MC hasn't gotten a date with him. No date with him means no content for Lance or Victor. That's a lot of content riding on the player more-or-less randomly making the right conversation choices early in the game.

Theflyingcow

Mar 16, 2018
Oh, and if you have the maxi version, you also have to choose kates point of view, or it won't happen. Its not a random event though. Drink tea at the cafe - massage his hands - choose kates point of view and he will ask you out. Let me know if it doesnt work, and i will double check.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes