Pasti

Jan 15, 2018
Hi everyone.
I must say that I've used old saves without any issues, neither Android nor 64bits PC.
Those ones that have the laptop issue, try to visit Eva before Lance to have pending her email, in case that wouldn't be a bug.
Greetings

Reactions: l69p

sataninside

Sep 26, 2017
The new version is v0.4402.
Uncensored version :

However, if someone could share the maxi version, it would be nice.
Last thing, I can not say it enough: if you like, help the developer on Patreon! :firstimekiss:

MorningStar

May 26, 2017
Uncensored version :

Last thing, I can not say it enough: if you like, help the developer on Patreon! :firstimekiss:
Thank Man

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Uncensored version :

Thks man that fixed the laptop and Mark bugs, still don't know how to open the hotel part tho, any ideas how to so that?

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
The vent takes place in walter's office my has what moment of the journé and also I wanted to know if somebody had succeeded has to kiss mark because it répousse me all the time

CyberiumShadow

Jun 30, 2017
v0.4402 Maxi Version Links:

Erein

Dec 4, 2017
Insexcity changes said:
What's new:
  • All translations are completed! Great thanks to our translators!
  • 3 breast size of Kate with all clothes + changing an old animations (big task)
  • 3 new month + winter weather (big task) + unlimited spring :)
  • Real fight + with weapon! (big task)
  • multiple saves (3 slots)
  • 3 new locations (Hall in the police station, hotel room, dark alley)
  • new event with Oliver in the massage parlor (closing the old events)
  • new event with passenger on the bus
  • new event with Mark in the Gym
  • new event Victor offers extra work for more money
  • New events with Moris
  • new event after Lance's instructions by the e-mail
  • new event let’s know about Kate’s feelings.
  • 2 new hairdressers
  • more cum on Kate (on breast)
  • 2 new background music
  • 2 new letter on Laptop
New for Maxi version:
  • closing event with Oliver in Massage parlor (also play for Kate to see one more new event with Oliver)
  • with passenger on the bus (unlimited turns)
  • event in Hotel
  • with Walter in his office
So...

new event with Oliver in the massage parlor (closing the old events)
I don't know how to activate this one, if anyone has an idea...

new event with passenger on the bus
Stay on the right when you are in the bus, the passenger will come at you.

new event with Mark in the Gym
Except for the kick in the balls, I don't know if there is another event.

new event Victor offers extra work for more money
I would say that he licks Kate before doing her, if it's something else, I didn't find it.

New events with Moris
So... He molest you and rob your money. You just need to go to the dark alley. Is that it ?

new event after Lance's instructions by the e-mail
Read the e-mail and just go to your boss office during the day to ask him a question.

new event let’s know about Kate’s feelings.
At the massage parlor's bathroom, just take a bath and wash your head.

closing event with Oliver in Massage parlor (also play for Kate to see one more new event with Oliver)
I don't know how to get this one...

with passenger on the bus (unlimited turns)
Stay on the right in the bus and "play for" the passenger.

event in Hotel
I have no idea how to get this one. I went to the nightclub and danced on the dance floor. When Oliver came by, he had more options but none worked. I don't know how to get this one.

with Walter in his office
Just read Lance mail and go to Walter's office and "play for" Walter when you ask some questions.

Pasti

Jan 15, 2018
So...

With Oliver in the "stretcher", *Say -> * More -> 1º option *whole body massage -> next -> 100$ -> 1º option *special massage and touch her; then follow the chat till the option to choose between Kate or Oliver: with her has the unlocked option to allow him to fuck her (at left of the stretcher), and with him has two unlocked options: fuck her raw, or try fuck her in the ass with condom, but I hadn't been able to do it, not sure if it's imposible or I'm missing anything.

I think there isn't anymore.

I would say that he licks Kate before doing her, if it's something else, I didn't find it.
The event is that Victor offer her the room key of the hotel at left of the club to work as a whore, because Kate refuse to wash the dishes. To get this I think that must complete all options to "work" with him previously.

New events with Moris
So... He molest you and rob your money. You just need to go to the dark alley. Is that it ?
This event is that the only client (¿for now?) in the hotel is Moris.

Read the e-mail and just go to your boss office during the day to ask him a question.
Don´t forget everyone to visit Walter wearing the bathrobe.

The only bug I found is that the first time I did this, Kate appeared in Nina's flat bathroom at 23:00. Next times she stay in the massage parlor.

closing event with Oliver in Massage parlor (also play for Kate to see one more new event with Oliver)
Neither me.

event in Hotel
I have no idea how to get this one. I went to the nightclub and danced on the dance floor. When Oliver came by, he had more options but none worked. I don't know how to get this one.
Answered in the Victor's event.

Just read Lance mail and go to Walter's office and "play for" Walter when you ask some questions.
Answers with red in the quote.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
So...

New events with Moris

event in Hotel

When you go to work for Victor at the Cafe, ask about other work (I think it is phrased as declining work in the kitchen) and he will send you as a prostitute to the hotel. Once per day, after 20:00, similar to "doing the dishes".
The client is Moris.

You can kick Moris when he tries to rob you, and get... nothing. You can also pick up a baseball bat and use that during fighting instead. If you run away you always seem to avoid the fight. If you fight and lose you get one more chance to kick him, or else get robbed. If you fight and win you run away and get nothing. I keep trying to get robbed while out of money, but it's hard to run out of money in this game, losing money is very slow process, and I haven't found the save file location to cheat down to $0. I kinda doubt there is alternative content (yet) if you get robbed while broke.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes