Erein

Dec 4, 2017
new event with Oliver in the massage parlor (closing the old events)
I don't know how to activate this one, if anyone has an idea...
With Oliver in the "stretcher", *Say -> * More -> 1º option *whole body massage -> next -> 100$ -> 1º option *special massage and touch her; then follow the chat till the option to choose between Kate or Oliver: with her has the unlocked option to allow him to fuck her (at left of the stretcher), and with him has two unlocked options: fuck her raw, or try fuck her in the ass with it, but I hadn't been able to do it, not sure if it's imposible or I'm missing anything.
Seems to not be implemented yet.

frdfs

Mar 30, 2018
When you go to work for Victor at the Cafe, ask about other work (I think it is phrased as declining work in the kitchen) and he will send you as a prostitute to the hotel. Once per day, after 20:00, similar to "doing the dishes".
The client is Moris.

You can kick Moris when he tries to rob you, and get... nothing. You can also pick up a baseball bat and use that during fighting instead. If you run away you always seem to avoid the fight. If you fight and lose you get one more chance to kick him, or else get robbed. If you fight and win you run away and get nothing. I keep trying to get robbed while out of money, but it's hard to run out of money in this game, losing money is very slow process, and I haven't found the save file location to cheat down to $0. I kinda doubt there is alternative content (yet) if you get robbed while broke.
Speaking for the Windows version of the game, there is no "save file location" actually. What you want to modify are the registry values, specifically the moneyInHand DWORD. Just set the value to be 0x00000000 (double click the subkey and type '0' as the value while leaving the base in hex). Most of the registry values seem pretty self-explanatory (by name), and you can use them to leap or to revert states (by explicit modification or by exporting). The closest this game comes to encoding information is with the Lewd value, which is supplied by dirtyFloat (just convert from a double to hex using whatever free online calculator of your preference or do by hand).

If you're not familiar with editing the registry, just run regedit (built into Windows--no need to download anything) and run a search for "Insexsity." For those more familiar with the registry, it's exactly where you'd think to find it: users->software.

Consequently, if you were having trouble with the laptop or Mark situation, you could have always incremented the lanceQuest or markQuest values until things seemed to work again. Literally, all of your progress in the game is bare before you in the registry. You can even reverse time by modifying the dayNumber subkey.

Note that you need to reload the game (either restart the client window or use the internal Load option) for the game to read the new registry values (the save file) into memory for the current game state.

Reactions: Dukem10 and L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Speaking for the Windows version of the game, there is no "save file location" actually. What you want to modify are the registry values, specifically the moneyInHand DWORD. Just set the value to be 0x00000000 (double click the subkey and type '0' as the value while leaving the base in hex). Most of the registry values seem pretty self-explanatory (by name), and you can use them to leap or to revert states (by explicit modification or by exporting). The closest this game comes to encoding information is with the Lewd value, which is supplied by dirtyFloat (just convert from a double to hex using whatever free online calculator of your preference or do by hand).

If you're not familiar with editing the registry, just run regedit (built into Windows--no need to download anything) and run a search for "Insexsity." For those more familiar with the registry, it's exactly where you'd think to find it: users->software.

Consequently, if you were having trouble with the laptop or Mark situation, you could have always incremented the lanceQuest or markQuest values until things seemed to work again. Literally, all of your progress in the game is bare before you in the registry. You can even reverse time by modifying the dayNumber subkey.

Note that you need to reload the game (either restart the client window or use the internal Load option) for the game to read the new registry values (the save file) into memory for the current game state.
Thanks. I was able to confirm that the "mugging by moris" scene currently plays out the same whether you have $0 or more than $0.

Reactions: jdec and frdfs

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Hi, did anyone tried playing this on an android tv? I was able to play last version normallly but this one doesnt even open, the game just crashes right after the loading screen when i press continue.

Amiriel

Jan 20, 2018
Hm, downloaded the newest version, comes with an already existing gamefile in slot 1 and the cheats (like the frist page says: E and L buttons) do not work. Am i doing something wrong or just going nuts as per usual?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Seems to not be implemented yet.
if you play for oliver he can fuck her without a condom and cums inside and if you play for kate he licks her ass but she dosn't let him continue... those are the two new events with oliver

frdfs

Mar 30, 2018
Hm, downloaded the newest version, comes with an already existing gamefile in slot 1 and the cheats (like the frist page says: E and L buttons) do not work. Am i doing something wrong or just going nuts as per usual?
If you're just trying to get rid of existing saves and restore the game state to baseline, have you tried clicking the "Reset Saves" button on the title splash page? Failing that, check out my post on page 49 about accessing the registry values for the game, and just delete the Insexsity key itself. The game will repopulate the registry with the keys and subkeys needed when you first start (as there is no installation process for the game).

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't played this game in a while. Is Stamina as limited as before?
I abandoned it because you could not finish a work shift and have some sex too without running out of Stamina.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while. Is Stamina as limited as before?
I abandoned it because you could not finish a work shift and have some sex too without running out of Stamina.
You build up stamina in the gym. It stops being a limiting factor in maybe week 3.

Fraggles

Aug 30, 2017
How do you actually trigger the dark ally? She always refuses (rather smartly) to go through it.

Maxerk

Apr 7, 2018
Wh
if you play for oliver he can fuck her without a condom and cums inside and if you play for kate he licks her ass but she dosn't let him continue... those are the two new events with oliver
Wha how can kate and ass stuff would heppend?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes