swain80

Aug 22, 2017
So did anybody find a fix for the laptop issue or is the current version bugged? Cant seem to get it/make it work. Mark also doesnt seem to appear in the bus and i cant talk to him in the gym. Tried it with 3 new saves and on windows 32 bit as well as 64bit

edit: Also tried with/without cheats, didnt seem to make any difference. I assume mark is bugged because i somehow got don to talk to me about the gym before i encountered mark, but cant find a solution for the laptop

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, and if you have the maxi version, you also have to choose kates point of view, or it won't happen. Its not a random event though. Drink tea at the cafe - massage his hands - choose kates point of view and he will ask you out. Let me know if it doesnt work, and i will double check.
Okay, I must not have chosen Kate's POV at the right moment. It worked when I followed those directions (and it also opened up the possibility of meeting the savior dude on the bus).

That's a lot of content riding on the player choosing the exact right combination of choices, though, IMO. You might want to make it a lot easier.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, and a bug: when choosing Oliver's POV in the massage parlor bathroom, Kate dressed at the end in her nightie and the game couldn't continue. She couldn't leave the parlor, couldn't work and couldn't change.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So did anybody find a fix for the laptop issue or is the current version bugged? Cant seem to get it/make it work. Mark also doesnt seem to appear in the bus and i cant talk to him in the gym. Tried it with 3 new saves and on windows 32 bit as well as 64bit

edit: Also tried with/without cheats, didnt seem to make any difference. I assume mark is bugged because i somehow got don to talk to me about the gym before i encountered mark, but cant find a solution for the laptop
Have the same problem. Mark saved me on the bus once, but he didn't exchange names. He has no dialogue in the gym and I haven't seen him on the bus in weeks.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Try the go home directly option.
I reloaded a save, so couldn't try that.

I also saw Kate change into her nightie (not the maid's outfit she started with) at the end of the "something broke her" sex in Apt 18, but she could go home so I thought no more about it. Maybe the nightie is getting set as a default because it is the bed default?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
lance wont give me the laptop, i tried using very few cheats to not break the game but still he wont giv me the laptop. Also mark wont talk to me on gym, so many bugs D:
another thing, anyone know how to erase the saves? i wanna try playing the game from scracth with no cheats to see if hat fixes the bugs

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I played the game from a new save with no cheating and lance greeted me the first time with dialogue that implied this was a follow-up meeting (so no laptop), I never met the rescuer on the bus, and I couldn't talk to Mark in the gym. It seems this version needs some debugging.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Have a nice day . I do not know much about my games. I'm glad you helped me. Insexsity, simbro, simply mindy; Share your style game suggestions. character management games. Play games that are more yours than your story. Sorry Google Translate :(
About 6 MHz ;)

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Guys i found a "fix", its not as much as fix as it is just a way to go around the bug, just download the normal uncensored version of the game , then play till you get the laptop and mark, save, then load in the maxi ( this version of the game) and you should have em. It will overwrite the first save slot btw

Reactions: 8mes
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes