Scribe5519

Oct 14, 2017
Are you using the Maxi version ? because the built in cheats are working fine for the Maxi version you can download it

As for the Uncensored version i haven't tested it yet. I'm guess you tried pressing L for +0.1 lewdness and E for experience ? if so and it didn't work just try using the Maxi Version.
Yea I figured after some research, I was using the normal version instead of Maxi, thx for the reply though.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
But this is actually not the Maxi version due to lack of stuff like cheats and choose-like scenes. That's cool You update it here anyway of course!

Grimmlock

Mar 21, 2018
A nice game, but what happe with Eva, i cant talk again with Her after the evento with Her mom. Or she just stay un the beauty salón??

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
There will be 3 new characters
A lot of new events:
- Oliver in the massage parlor (unprotected sex, it was not difficult).
- Don in the shower (not very big event).
- Meditation with mark.
- John in shower of massage parlor (+ Maxi).
- Club's toilet, stranger, sober (+ Maxi, strangers).
- Club's toilet, stranger, drunk (+ Maxi, strangers).
- Club, bar, drunk (+ Maxi, strangers).
- Dance floor drunk event.
- Hotel (or better - HOTEL or hotel-hotel-hotel).
- And more, we will acquainted with Lucy and Edwin.
In the end there will be a little delay, the developer don't have time to release it before the end of the month.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
There will be 3 new characters
A lot of new events:
- Oliver in the massage parlor (unprotected sex, it was not difficult).
- Don in the shower (not very big event).
- Meditation with mark.
- John in shower of massage parlor (+ Maxi).
- Club's toilet, stranger, sober (+ Maxi, strangers).
- Club's toilet, stranger, drunk (+ Maxi, strangers).
- Club, bar, drunk (+ Maxi, strangers).
- Dance floor drunk event.
- Hotel (or better - HOTEL or hotel-hotel-hotel).
- And more, we will acquainted with Lucy and Edwin.
In the end there will be a little delay, the developer don't have time to release it before the end of the month.

Don't have time to release it before the end of this month or the end of next month?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
lol. More than 16000 $ each fucking month and he doesn't have the time. Beats me.
At least this time it *seems* he got a little more content than usual

Reactions: JoJoPool

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
The developer said he could fit more content now, since he will not support the web version anymore. He was having hard time with the limitation of the webclient.

"One more thing. A lot has already been done, but probably we just do not have time to release a new version before the end of the month. It's simply huge, but we don't want to cut anything."

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes