ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Can someone explain me events with Mark in GYM? how to fight him? to unlock (Yoga) with him

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Not for me. I think I was supposed to successfully block him after I pick option 2 to do the practice with him but every time I press the fist icon he always successfully grabs her. :/
Hello did u solved it?

Williebouy

Jun 3, 2017
You may just be joking, but if you aren't, the name is referencing the word Insanity, not Incest.[/QUOTE
Well, yes technically it is a joke, but that doesn't make my statment less true. If somebody told you they liked insex, would you think of insanity or incest? ;)
And as stated before, not complaining just an observation. :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys, when and How do i get to Walter's place i dont get it. I stole the money and he met me in the bathroom but i dont understand How to get there, every arrow on the Street says i dont need to go there now. Thanks
He's in the apartment to the left of the MC's. Go there Saturday morning.

DeadSarathi

Sep 22, 2017
I s there a way to go further in the training with Mark. I have 30 in agility, stamina, health, and strength. Hit the fist icon, got grabbed. The shield icon , got information. Hit the target icon and got nothing.

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
The walkthrough needs to be more detailed, it sais "Go with the red dress on bus", but you need to ignore the creep, face him, etc. The new in-game hints are so complicated that I needed to revise a thousand times that thread to know what I have to do. I wish this will be fixed, a game like that can't be that confusing.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I s there a way to go further in the training with Mark. I have 30 in agility, stamina, health, and strength. Hit the fist icon, got grabbed. The shield icon , got information. Hit the target icon and got nothing.

I have same problem " that help icon" is showing when u click on that BAG .. otherwise that shield icon is doing nothing aswell as Target icon.

Reactions: L7Bear

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Event with Eva in a beauty salon
Event with Eva in Insexsiti (new level)
Event with Suzi in Insexsiti , now you can choose her as first player
Event with Lance (accept in massage parlor)
Suzi's reaction in the clothing store if you came up with a cum on your face
Nina's reaction if you with cum of the face (in the new event of rent).
Nina's reaction if there's no money for rent
Event with Suzie in Insexsiti double penetration
I couldn't find these scenes any help for that? thx
Eva invites you to the beauty salon when you talk to her at the club after the Monday "Nina's call" event. Go to the salon (next to your work) the next day and talk to Eva. This opens an email from her on the laptop, also opens next level in Insexsity dream.

Also in the dream world, you can choose to be Suzi, but she can only be with Don, but then you can choose to play as Suzi amidst the dream Suzi get DP'd .

If you offer Lance a $200 bj , he will ask to hire you, you can accept the offer. This gets you the laptop and a repeatable event at his office (bj under desk)

If you talk to Suzi in the clothing store with a messy face , she can react to luck you clean.

As stated by others, waking on a Monday with messy face, having completed "Nina's call" and been to Don's room before, Nina will knock on your door . exit to find her and she reacts to your mess.

Phantom5582

Apr 30, 2017
F4 - Show cheat
F5 - Hide cheat
Just replace file from archive in directory "..\0.305_PC_32bit_(Maxi)_Data\Managed"
cheat updated and tested v0.305
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there an update to this cheat menu, or are there other ways to cheat that is easy to do?
Links removed because I can't post them yet T_T

Reactions: DiableFripon
D

Deleted member 99138

I have a question - after i get PC from cop next day i try to see what is on it and i get "there is a knock on the door, i should open it", yet nothing happens, i open all doors, walk in shower, outside of apartament, nothing...
Can anyone help me with this?

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This has potential. but the missing content,time feature,being forced to work too much drags it down.
there is a issue where if you do not go to work Monday through Friday you cannot go to the club for example... even tho it is after your work hours...
i also was not able to use the dildo. and missed out on getting a item because i was too drunk apparently?
also could use some grammar improvements

i'll try this again in the future.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes