whoddunit

Dec 31, 2017
If you sit at the bar and wait and be completely sober eventually a guy will talk to you and you'll end up dancing with him. It's nothing more than dialogue about him trying to sell you drugs.

Jorge is the guy Eva mentions seeing back in the beauty salon. The game maker with good ideas. Or as I like to call him the self-insert.
Oh yeah, now I remember... Anyway, I'm waiting and waiting and waiting but that guy at the bar (Edwin) is a no show...

Unter344

May 2, 2018
How'd you get this scene?
You have to complete all the workouts with mark, go through meditation with black screen, the next day come back to Mark and choose "I want to practice skills" > " What else can I do?". After that, the second meditation should start.

UPD.
Second option
The second option, you can while training attack to kick Mark in the balls, then "regret" it. If he leaves, go out and go back to the gym, repeat "I want to practice skills" > " What else can I do?"

Reactions: XGamer and JoJoPool

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Updated version Maxi 4808

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win64
Win32

Mac64
Mac32

Linux64
Linux32

Android

Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018
You can go to the staircase now, but you can not get on the street. 1 december and the message it's cold outside...

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
To work not only with your hands on the bus, you have to be drunk (with Don), in a red dress and stand on the right. Sorry for my bad English :)
Still can't get it. Maybe you have to drink only once, or have him beaten up first, or have more lust? I don't really know

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Updated version Maxi 4808

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win64
Win32

Mac64
Mac32

Linux64
Linux32

Android
For several updates you can leave bedroom in only stockings, go to work and such, but not naked. Also, you can go into the boutique in the stockings, shop, sex up the girl, but not leave the dressing room in only the stockings. This makes no sense. Otherwise, it seems good.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
done basically everything already....but beside don in the shower...i've tried visiting and then shower, i've tried not talking to him then shower after 20:00, nothing seems to work :(

AkuaMarek

May 6, 2018
I wonder how are related orgasm and lewdness in this game :p
First I thought I can end by gently touching, then by rough and due to lewdness raising i must then use a toy... But now i know that it's impossible for me to finish by gently rubbing when lewdness is 1.25. It's very interesting for me how getting orgasm is related in game.
Game is awesome (First time playing this type of game) keep going :)

Jan 13, 2018
[SPOILER="EvaGlotyHole]

10.3 speak with stranger when you are drunk you need to complete event with Eva in GloryHole first;

[
SPOILER]
Any idea how to happened Evagloryhole event. And the event with cum on face.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I love this game. It has so much potential to be something great. But there's something that really irks me, and that's the "maxi version". I'm a patreon of the Insexsity team and have commented this on their page, but they deleted my comment. I think it's kinda crappy that they deleted a $10 patreon's comment on a patron only post, so fuck it, I'll post it here. And so I'm posting here because f95 is all that matters in terms of adult gaming, imo.

I think that charging someone $10 bucks to view the game as it should be by default is a really shady move and a complete waste of time. These guys currently have over $16,000 per month pledged on Patreon, and they splice their game up into a good version and a good version with a tiny bit more content for extra money, aka the "maxi version". It's a business practice that makes me cringe. Their last update didn't really add that much at all in terms of content, and yet they spend all of this time on making multiple posts for the different "versions" of the game depending on how much you pay them. Ehhh. It makes me feel gross.

Thing is, I love the premise for Insexsity. I love the artwork, the animations/sounds, everything. It's filthy and awesome, and everything I want in a game honestly. I love seeing Kate drunk and cum covered and treated like a piece of worthless meat. It's a beautiful thing. But right now, the game feels basic and empty in a lot of sections. Super repetitive in others. There's only a few interactions to be had in most locations, if the location even exists yet. The world feels very forced and linear at times. And so each update right now should be focused on adding as much content as possible, not splitting up what little content you have into pay-per-view tiers. That shit drives me nuts. Add a ton of content, get people to fall in love with Kate, and the world you've created, and then hell, sell some texture/outfit packs and DLC add-ons. You'll make a fortune in the long run, instead of nickle and diming your supporters now.

But what do I know, right? I'm just a paying customer who gets their constructive criticisms deleted from the page I paid to view.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Where's most of the story 'end' for this part with you guys? basically leading up to edwin offering kate drugs right? at the rate the story is progressing...she's gonna end up in a really bad place to all of the crowds happiness haha.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes