Levian

Mar 9, 2018
First you'll have to completed this event > 20. Gym:
21.2 To open event with Suzi and Don, Kate needs to talk with Don in The Gym first, be familiar with Suzi (Do the Glory Hole event 9.1) and stay here after 18 o'clock, Suzi should show up @ 18:40, Kate has to be naked laying on the bench.
Next > After the event in the Sauna (21.2) Kate should wash her body in the shower at her apartment after 20:00 with the door unlocked.
Check out my Walkthrough for more info.
Do you happen to know is the event with Don and Suzi in the sauna one time only? I missed the shower scene with Don in the apartment and I have not been able to trigger the sauna event again.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Is anyone else feeling like for $16k a month in pledges, that this game should be a lot further along than it is? I love it, don't get me wrong (I commented earlier in this thread about how much I enjoy it) but there are devs with literally a fraction of the support with 1/20th the money, pushing out more content than this whole team is on this game. It's getting kind of annoying, tbh.

Reactions: ReconLegend

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I completely agree. The least they could do is add all those "In Development scenes" and atleast do some bug testing before they release the game, no they wait until people complain on patron and then release a "Bug fix" but they don't fix the stuff that isn't mentioned on Patron, one of the bugs i'm referring to is Kate waking up with Glasses on everytime you start playing the game, close the game down and start the game up again and Kate will be wearing Glasses.
Hopefully the next update cleans up the bugs and Includes the "In Development scenes" and also adds new content.
On post #1121 above, I made a rant about how much I hate the "Maxi" version of the game. It's content that should be in the base game, but instead, they pull little bits of content back and charge more for it. It's skeezy and un-cool. They also do stupid stuff in their updates, like changing the face textures of the guys, literally the last thing anyone cares about right now. Those are tweaks you do AFTER the game is complete, not when so much needs to be done. And am I the only one that thinks they look worse now than they did before? They're like 'too' detailed, even more than Kate's face is, and they look kinda that "living Ken Doll" guy. This dev team needs to get it together and fast. There's some seriously awesome titles up and coming and they're going to be left behind if they don't start focusing more on pushing out content and less on how to nickle and dime their patreons for as little work as possible....and this is coming FROM one of their patrons.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
It's funny, here on f95, I can voice my opinions of the game open and freely, and get people who agree with me or disagree, but either way it's a pretty decent conversation. If I comment directly on Insexsity's patreon page (I'm a $5-10 a month supporter) and I say anything that contradicts sucking their dick with praise, my comments get deleted or I get lambasted by their fanboys. They get fuckin' $16,000+ a month for dev of this game and the updates are slow and lacking content. Thats 16 grand a month to develop what's essentially a mobile game. Come on. There should be SO much more to this game by now, but instead they they pull back content that's in the game, make a different version called the "Maxi" version, and charge their supporters extra for it. Their patreon voting polls are nothing more than a farce, offering blistering decisions like: "Vote on which hair you like best for Eva", and other mindless drivel that they charge you a minimum $5 a month to vote on.

A year on, there is barely more than an hour of content in Insexsity, and most of that is grinding to try and figure out the next scene. The gloryhole is by far the best part of the game, but even that feels empty because it just repeats over and over after a while.

I almost wish I didn't enjoy this game at times, but it's one of my favorites. But the devs should address their shitty business moves and focus on stuff that matters.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Saying "dev makes x amount of money" is usually sign the poster is some sort of communist. It's same argument every time, "I think money magically changes into content" which is just retarded.
It's just a popularity poll, people play game and deem it good - > games gets popular and more people end up supporting it on patreon. It's just "I liek game and I have expendable income to support things I liek x 4700"
All the while the rate of content implementation stays fixed because the amount devs and the amount they can work in a day stays fixed.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
[...]
All the while the rate of content implementation stays fixed because the amount devs and the amount they can work in a day stays fixed.
Not really, more money means opportunity to get more people working on that project to handle the workload.
Well at least thats what most patron-devs promise by reaching goal "x".

The dev can focus on story/script whatever, programers can focus on their stuff and artists on theirs. More money more people, faster development.

Reactions: Mwanted

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Saying "dev makes x amount of money" is usually sign the poster is some sort of communist. It's same argument every time, "I think money magically changes into content" which is just retarded.
It's just a popularity poll, people play game and deem it good - > games gets popular and more people end up supporting it on patreon. It's just "I liek game and I have expendable income to support things I liek x 4700"
what a ridiculous notion and simple minded perspective. compare this dev's updates to many out there with a fraction, sometimes less than 1/20th of their monthly pledges, it's pretty telling.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
"It's cold enough on the street, I think I should dress warmer."
WTF? I tried every outfit/hat/footwear.
Anyone else got this bug, or found a way around it?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes